Star Stella McCartney Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography details. Stella McCartney is an English Fashion Designer. She is a firm supporter of animal rights and is particularly known for her use of vegetarian and animal-free alternatives in her work.
Stella McCartney was born on 13 September 1971 in London, England, United Kingdom. Her Zodiac Sign Virgo. Her father was named Paul McCartney and her mother was named Linda McCartney. She has four siblings. Stella McCartney got married to Alasdhair Willis in 2003 and they have four children together. Stella McCartney studied at Bexhill College, later Ravensbourne College of Design and Communication, and also the Central Saint Martins.
Stella McCartney’s height is 5 feet 5 inches tall and her body weight is 55 kilograms. Her body measurements are 344-26-35 inches, including her bra size 32C, waist size 26 inches, and hip size 35 inches. Moreover, she wearing to be shoe size 8 US and dress size 4 US. Stella McCartney’s hair color blonde and her eye color are green. Read a biography of Petra Ecclestone and Whitney Port.
Stella McCartney Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 13 September 1971
- Birth Place: London, England, UK
- Birth Name: Stella Nina McCartney
- Nicknames: Stelly, Stel, Stella Steel, Unstoppable Stella
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Occupation: Fashion Designer
- Nationality: British
- Race/Ethnicity: White (English)
- Religion: Non-religious
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Green
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Stella McCartney Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 121 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5″
- Height in Meters: 1.65 m
- Body Measurements: 34-26-35 in (86-66-89 cm)
- Bust Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Waist Size: 26 inches (66 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 32C
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
Stella McCartney Family Details
- Father: Paul McCartney (Singer-songwriter)
- Mother: Linda McCartney (Musician, photographer, and animal rights activist)
- Spouse/Husband: Alasdhair Willis (m. 2003) (Publisher)
- Children: Reiley Dilys Stella Willis (Daughter), Beckett Robert Lee Willis (Son), Bailey Linda Olwyn
- Willis (Daughter), Miller Alasdhair James Willis (Son)
- Siblings: James McCartney (Younger Brother) (Musician/sculptor), Mary McCartney (Older Sister) (Photographer), Heather McCartney (Older-Half-Sister), Beatrice McCartney (Younger-Half-Sister)
Stella McCartney Education
- Bexhill College
- Ravensbourne College of Design and Communication
- Central Saint Martins
Stella McCartney Facts
- She was born on September 13, 1971 in London, England.
- She was named after both of her maternal great-grandmothers.
- She is a vegetarian like parents Paul and Linda and sister Mary.
- She designed Madonna’s wedding dress in 2000.
- She is an active member of PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals).
- She is friends with actress Gwyneth Paltrow, Liv Tyler and Kate Hudson.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Stella McCartney Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.