Catherine Deneuve is a French Actress, Singer, Model and Producer. She featured for her roles in films such as The Young Girls of Rochefort, Donkey Skin, Belle de Jour, Tristana, The April Fools, Hustle, The Hunger and Dancer in the Dark etc. She has received the BAFTA Award for best actress for Belle de Jour and the Acadmey Awards for Indochine. Find Below Actress Catherine Deneuve Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Age, Wiki, Bio, Net Worth, Parents, Husband, Family & Facts.
Catherine Deneuve was born on 22 October 1943 in Paris, France. Her Age is 75 Years Old and Her Zodiac Sign is Libra. Her father named Maurice Dorleac and Renee Deneuve. She has three siblings. Catherine Deneuve got married to David Bailey on 1965 and divorced in 1972. She has two children. She attended Catholic Schools up to age of 12 years.
Catherine Deneuve height is 5 feet 9 inches tall and her body weight is 61 Kilograms. Her body measurements is 34-27-35 inches, includes her bra size 34B, waist size 27 inches and hip size 35 inches. Moreover, she has shoe of size 8.5 (US) and dress of size 6 (US). Catherine Deneuve has light brown color eye and blonde color hair.
Catherine Deneuve Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 22 October 1943
- Birth Place: Paris, France
- Birth Name: Catherine Fabienne Dorléac
- Age: 75 Years old
- Nickname: Deneuve
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Occupation: Actress, Model, Singer, Film producer
- Nationality: French
- Race/Ethnicity: White (She is of French descent.)
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Light Brown
Catherine Deneuve Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 135 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 61 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9″
- Height in Meters: 1.75 m
- Body Measurements: 34-27-35 in (86-68-89 cm)
- Breast Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Waist Size: 27 inches (68 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Catherine Deneuve Family Details
- Father: Maurice Dorléac (Actor)
- Mother: Renée Deneuve (Actress)
- Spouse: David Bailey (m. 1965-1972)
- Children: Christian Vadim (Son), Chiara Mastroianni (Daughter)
- Siblings: Françoise Dorléac (Sister), Sylvie Dorléac (Sister), Danielle Clariond (Maternal half-sister)
Relationships / Affairs / Boyfriend
- She was in a relationship with Pierre Lescure (1984-1991), Marcello Mastroianni (1971-1975), Roger Vadim (1961-1963), Bertrand de Labbey , François Truffaut
Catherine Deneuve Education
- She attended Catholic schools up to age of 12.
Catherine Deneuve Favorite Things
- Actress: Marilyn Monroe
- Movie: The Misfits (1961)
Catherine Deneuve Facts
- Her parents were actors.
- She made her screen debut in 1957.
- She has never performed in the theatre due to stage fright.
- She speaks fluent French, Italian and English as well as semi-fluent German.
- She is involved with Amnesty International’s program to abolish the death penalty.
- She has a tribal tattoo on the back of her neck.
- She is a twelve-time Cesar Award nominee
- She left home at age 17 to move in with Ukrainian director Roger Vadim, who was 33 at the time.
- In 1995, she was chosen by Empire magazine as one of the 100 Sexiest Stars in film history (#38).
Dear Readers, We Shared of Actress Catherine Deneuve Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Age, Wiki, Bio details. Do you have any question about her Biography? Let me know in comment. Please do share this post with your friends. Keep visiting on this website and read your favorite person biography.