Author Amy Chua Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography details. Amy Chua is an American Author, Lawyer, and Academic. She became popular for her parenting memoir Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother. She is the John M. Duff Jr. Professor of Law at Yale Law School. TIME magazine named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2011.
Amy Chua was born on 26 October 1962 in Champaign, Illinois, United States. She is the daughter of Leon O Chua and Diana Chua. Amy Chua got married to Jed Rubenfeld. She has two children. She has three siblings.
Amy Chua’s height is 5 feet 6 inches tall and her body weight is 54 kilograms. She wearing to be a dress of size 4 US and her shoe size 7 US. Her hair color is black and her eye color is black.
Amy Chua Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 26 October 1962
- Birth Place: Champaign, Illinois, USA
- Birth Name: Amy Lynn Chua
- Nickname: Tiger Mom
- Chinese: 蔡美兒
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Occupation: Lawyer, Academic, Writer.
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: Chinese
- Religion: Catholic
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Amy Chua Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 119 lbs (Approx.)
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6″
- Height in Meters: 1.68 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: N/A
- Bust Size: N/A
- Waist Size: N/A
- Hips Size: N/A
- Bra Size/Cup Size: N/A
- Feet/Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
Amy Chua Family Details
- Father: Leon O. Chua (Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences Professor at the University of California, Berkeley)
- Mother: Diana Chua
- Spouse/Husband: Jed Rubenfeld
- Children: Sophia Chua-Rubenfeld (Daughter), Louisa Chua-Rubenfeld (Daughter)
- Siblings: Katrin Chua (Sister), Michelle Chua (Sister), Cindy Chua (Sister)
Amy Chua Education
- Harvard Law School (J.D.)
- Harvard College (A.B.)
- El Cerrito High School
- Harvard University
Amy Chua Facts
- She was born in Champaign, Illinois on October 26, 1962.
- While growing up, she spoke Hokkien.
- Her mother was born in China in 1936, later relocated to the Philippines at the age of two.
- She is a graduate of Harvard College and Harvard Law School.
- She taught at Duke Law School for seven years.
- Her husband, Jed Rubenfeld, is a Yale Law School professor.
- She wrote her first memoir about raising children the “Chinese way” — with strict rules and expectations.
- She was named on TIME magazine’s “The 100 Most Influential People” 2011 list.
We Shared About Amy Chua Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Do share this post with your friends. Keep visiting this website and read your favorite star biography & fitness details.