Director Ryan Murphy Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. Ryan Murphy is an American Screenwriter, Director, and Producer. He became popular for creating and producing TV series, Popular, Nip/Tuck, Glee, American Horror Story, Scream Queens, Pose, 9-1-1, The Politician, 9-1-1: Lone Star, Ratched, and American Horror Stories.
He also directed the 2006 film adaptation of Augusten Burroughs’ memoir Running with Scissors, the 2010 film adaptation of Elizabeth Gilbert’s memoir Eat, Pray, Love, the 2014 film adaptation of Larry Kramer’s play The Normal Heart, and the 2020 film adaptation of the musical The Prom.
Ryan Murphy was born on 9 November 1965 in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States. He is the son of Jim Murphy and J Andy Murphy. He has a brother Darren Murphy. Ryan Murphy got married to David Miller in 2012. The couple has a child, Logan Phineas Miller.
Ryan Murphy’s height is 6 feet tall and her body weight is 68 kilograms. His shoe size is 9.5 (US). His hair color is gray and his eye color is blue.
Ryan Murphy Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 9 November 1965
- Birth Place: Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
- Birth Name: Ryan Patrick Murphy
- Nickname: Ryan
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Occupation: Television writer, Director, Producer
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Catholic
- Hair Color: Gray
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Gay
Ryan Murphy Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 150 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 68 kg
- Height in Feet: 6′ 0″
- Height in Meters: 1.83 m
- Body Build/Type: Average
- Shoe Size: 9.5 (US)
Ryan Murphy Family Details
- Father: Jim Murphy
- Mother: J. Andy Murphy
- Spouse/Wife: David Miller (m. 2012)
- Children: Logan Phineas Miller (Son) (b. 2012)
- Siblings: Darren Murphy (Brother)
Ryan Murphy Education
- Warren Central High School
- Indiana University Bloomington
Ryan Murphy Facts
- Born on November 9, 1965, in Indianapolis, Indiana, he grew up in a Catholic household.
- He graduated from Warren Central High School in Indianapolis, Indiana, and went to Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana.
- He worked for the Miami Herald, the Los Angeles Times, the New York Daily News, the Knoxville News Sentinel, and Entertainment Weekly.
- He is the creator of the television series Nip/Tuck and Glee.
- He made the WB network series Popular, which aired from 1999-2001.
- He married photographer David Miller in July 2012.
- He has three sons born via surrogacy.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Ryan Murphy Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.