Director Sofia Coppola Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography details. Sofia Coppola is an American Screenwriter, Director, Producer and Former Actress. She became popular through her appearances films such as, The Godfather, Peggy Sue Got Married, The Godfather Part III, The Virgin Suicides, Lost in Translation, Marie Antoinette etc.
Sofia Coppola was born on 14 May 1971 in New York City, New York, United States of America. Her Zodiac Sign is Taurus. Her father named Francis Ford Coppola and mother named Eleanor Coppola. She has two brothers named Roman Coppola and Gian-Carlo Coppola.
Sofia Coppola got married to Spike Jonze on 1999 but divorced in 2003. Later on, she got married to Thomas Mars. She has two daughters, Romy Mars and Cosima Mars.
Sofia Coppola height is 5 feet 5 inches tall and her body weight is 52 kilograms. Her body measurements is 34-26-35 inches, including her bra size 34A, waist size 26 inches and hip size 35 inches. Moreover, Sofia Coppola wears 8.5 US shoe size and 4 US dress size. Read biography of director Patty Jenkins and Gia Coppola contact information.
Sofia Coppola Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 14 May 1971
- Birth Place: New York City, New York, USA
- Residence: West Village, New York
- Birth Name: Sofia Carmina Coppola
- Nickname: Domino
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Occupation: Director, Producer, Screenwriter, Actress
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Non-religious
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
Sofia Coppola Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 115 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 52 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5½”
- Height in Meters: 1.66 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 34-26-35 in (86-66-89 cm)
- Breast Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Waist Size: 26 inches (66 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34A
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
Sofia Coppola Family Details
- Father: Francis Ford Coppola (Director)
- Mother: Eleanor Coppola (Set decorator/artist)
- Spouse: Thomas Mars (m. 2011-), Spike Jonze (m. 1999-2003)
- Children: Romy Mars (Daughter), Cosima Mars (Daughter)
- Siblings: Roman Coppola (Brother), Gian-Carlo Coppola (Brother)
- Niece: Gia Coppola, Roman Coppola
Sofia Coppola Education
- High school: Saint Helena High School, Saint Helena, California, United States (1989)
- College: Mills College, Oakland, California, United States (Dropped Out To Shoot The Godfather III (1990)
Sofia Coppola Favorite Things
- Band: The Chemical Brothers
- Photographer: Diego Uchitel
- Flowers: PINK PEONIES
- Films: Rumble Fish (1983), Sixteen Candles (1984), The Last Picture Show (1971), Lolita (1962) and Breathless (1960)
Sofia Coppola Facts
- Her father is of Italian descent and her mother is of British Isles ancestry.
- Designer Marc Jacobs named a bag after her: The Sofia Bag.
- She lives in an apartment in Manhattan’s Greenwich Village neighborhood.
- She wrote and directed the 1999 film The Virgin Suicides.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Director Sofia Coppola Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.