Gia Coppola Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Biography. Gia Coppola is an American Film Director, Screenwriter and Actress. She featured for her roles in films, Mainstream, Palo Alto and appears in songs, You’re Not Good Enough, Your Type, Cut to the Feeling etc.
Gia Coppola was born on 1 January 1987 in Los Angeles, California, United States of America. Her Age is 33 Years Old and Zodiac Sign is Capricorn. Her father named Gian-Carlo Coppola and her mother named Jacqui Getty. She has been in a relationship with Sam Freilich. She attende the Archer School for Girls in West Los Angeles and later she attended Bard College in New York to study photography.
Gia Coppola height is 5 feet 8 inches tall and her body weight is 54 kilograms. Her body measurements is 33-24-34 inches, including her bra size 32A, waist size 24 inches and hip size 34 inches. Moreover, she wearing to be shoe size 9 US and dress size 4 US. Read biography of director Sofia Coppola and Patty Jenkins.
Gia Coppola Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 1 January 1987
- Age: 33 Years Old
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Birth Name: Gian-Carla Coppola
- Nickname: Gia
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Occupation: Film director, Screenwriter, Actress
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Non-religious
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Gia Coppola Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 119 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 8½”
- Height in Meters: 1.74 m
- Body Build/Type:Slim
- Body Measurements: 33-24-34 in (84-61-86 cm)
- Breast Size: 33 inches (84 cm)
- Waist Size: 24 inches (61 cm)
- Hips Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 32A
- Feet/Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
Gia Coppola Family Details
- Father: Gian-Carlo Coppola
- Mother: Jacqui Getty
- Siblings: None
- Others: Francis Ford Coppola (Paternal Grandfather), Peter Getty (Stepfather), Carmine Coppola (Great Grandfather), Francesco Pennino (Great Great Grandfather) Eleanor Coppola (Grandmother), Italia Coppola (Great Grandmother), Sofia Coppola (Paternal Aunt), Roman Coppola (Paternal Uncle), Christopher Coppola (Cousin), Jason Schwartzman (Cousin), Nicolas Cage (Cousin)
- She has been in a relationship with Sam Freilich.
Gia Coppola Education
- She attended the Archer School for Girls in West Los Angeles.
- She also attended Bard College in New York to study photography.
Gia Coppola Favorite Things
- Singer: Kanye West
- TV Show: Keeping up with the Kardashians
- Movie: The Virgin Suicides
Gia Coppola Facts
- Her father died in a boating accident shortly before her birth.
- She was hired by her aunt Sofia Coppola as a staff assistant for the costume department for the shooting of one of her movies.
- She loved her aunt Sofia Coppola’s movie The Virgin Suicides so much that she had the poster of the movie on the wall of her bedroom.
- Her movie direction style and technique is considered very similar to her aunt Sofia’s working style.
- She played the daughter of her real life great-aunt Talia Shire in New York Stories (1989) and her granddaughter in The Godfather: Part III (1990).
We Shared About Director Gia Coppola Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Biography & more. Please do share this post with your friends.