Mary Hart Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Biography. Mary Hart is an American Television Personality. She became popular for being host for long running of the syndicated gossip and entertainment around up program Entertainment Tonight. Mary Hart was Miss South Dakota in year 1970.
Mary Hart was born on 8 November 1950 in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States of America. Her Age is 69 Years Old and Zodiac Sign is Scorpio. Her father named Robert Harum and Mother named Dorothy Harum. She has two brothers named David Harum and Michael Harum.
Mary Hart got married to Terry Hart but divorced and later she married Burt Sugarman on 1989. She has one son named Alec Jay Sugarman. She completed BA in English from Augustana College Sioux Falls.
Mary Hart height is 5 feet 5 inches tall and her body weight is 56 kilograms. Her body measurements is 34-24-35 inches, including her bra size 34B, waist size 24 inches and hip size 35 inches. Moreover, Mary Hart wears 7 US shoe size and 6 US dress size. Also read TV star Magdalena Gessler and Gemma Collins.
Mary Hart Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 8 November 1950
- Age: 69 Years Old
- Birth Place: Sioux Falls, South Dakota, USA
- Birth Name: Mary Johanna Harum
- Nickname: Mary
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Occupation: Television personality
- Nationality: America
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Mary Hart Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 123.5 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5″
- Height in Meters: 1.65 m
- Body Measurements: 34-24-35 in (86-61-89 cm)
- Breast Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Waist Size: 24 inches (61 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Mary Hart Family Details
- Father: Robert Harum
- Mother: Dorothy Harum
- Spouse: Burt Sugarman (m. 1989), Terry Hart (m. 1972–1979)
- Children: Alec Jay Sugarman (Son) (Born: December 24, 1991)
- Siblings: David Harum (Brother), Michael Harum (Brother)
Mary Hart Education
- High School: Augustana Academy, Canton, SD (1968)
- University: BA English, Augustana College Sioux Falls (1972)
- Graduated from Augustana College in 1972 with an English degree.
Mary Hart Facts
- She is fluent in Danish and Swedish.
- She competed in Miss America as Miss South Dakota, placing in the top-10.
- She was a semi-finalist in the Miss America 1971 pageant.
- Her mother, Dorothy Harum, is a breast cancer survivor.
We Shared About TV Star Mary Hart Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Biography & more. Please do share this post with your friends.