TV Star Magdalena Gessler Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography details. Magdalena Gessler is a Polish Television Personality, Restaurateur, and Painter. She became popular for presenting TV program “Kuchenne Reewolucje” and judging in Polish version of TV show “MasterChef”.
Magdalena Gessler was born on 10 July 1953 in Komorow, Poland. She is the daughter of Miroslow Ikonowics and Olga Borkowska. She has a younger brother named Piotr Ikonowicz. Magdalena Gessler got married to Volkhart Muller and divorced in 1986 and later she married Piotr Gessler. She has two children. Magdalena studied at the Academy of Fine Arts in Madrid.
Magdalena Gessler’s height is 5 feet 5 inches tall and her body weight is 72 kilograms. She wearing to be a dress of size 12 (US) and her shoe size 7.5 (US). Magdalena Gessler hair color blonde and eye color blue. Read the biography of TV star Gemma Collins and Tully Smyth.
Magdalena Gessler Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 10 July 1953
- Birth Place: Komorów, Poland
- Birth Name: Magdalena Daria Gessler
- Nickname: Magda
- Also known as: Magda Gessler
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Occupation: Television personality, Restaurateur, Painter
- Nationality: Polish
- Race/Ethnicity: White (Italian, Polish, Russian)
- Religion: Eastern Orthodox
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Magdalena Gessler Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 159 lbs (Approx.)
- Weight in Kilogram: 72 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5¾”
- Height in Meters: 1.67 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: N/A
- Breast Size: N/A
- Waist Size: N/A
- Hips Size: N/A
- Bra Size/Cup Size: N/A
- Feet/Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 12 (US)
Magdalena Gessler Family Details
- Father: Mirosław Ikonowicz (Journalist)
- Mother: Olga Borkowska (Chef)
- Spouse/Husband: Volkhart Müller (m. ?–1986), Piotr Gessler
- Children: Tadeusz Müller, Lara Gessler
- Siblings: Piotr Ikonowicz (Younger Brother)
- Others: Ryszard Kapuscinski (Godfather)
- Partner: Waldemar Kozerawski (Polish-Canadian doctor)
Magdalena Gessler Education
- Academy of Fine Arts in Madrid
Magdalena Gessler Facts
- She was born on July 10, 1953 in Komorów, Poland.
- Her mother was a chef, and her father was a journalist.
- Growing up, she split her time between Sofia, Bulgaria and Havana, Cuba.
- She was married to Volkhart Müller, a Mardid correspondent for “Der Spiegel” until his death in 1986.
- Her restaurants include: U Fukiera, Słodki… Słony, Ale Gloria, Zielnik Cafe, Venezia, Jadka (all in Warsaw), Kryształowa in Katowice,Polka in Żelazowa Wola and Santo Porto in Gdynia.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Magdalena Gessler Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.