Singer Calum Scott Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. Calum Scott is a British Singer and Songwriter. He became worldwide popular for competing on the famous TV show “Britian’s Got Talent”. He released his single “Dancing On My Own” which ranked number 2 in the UK Singles Chart and became best-selling in the summer in the UK. Moreover, he collaborated with Leona Lewis on the single “You Are The Reason” released in year 2018.
Calum Scott was born on 12 October 1988 in Kingston Upon Hull, England. He is the son of Debbie Scott. He has one sister Jade Scott. He is Unmarried. Calum Scott studied from Hessle High School in East Rising of Yorkshire, England.
Calum Scott Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 12 October 1988
- Birth Place: Kingston upon Hull, England
- Birth Name: Calum Scott
- Nickname: Calum
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter
- Nationality: English
- Race/Ethnicity: White, He is of British descent.
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown (Natural)
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Sexual Orientation: Gay
Calum Scott Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 154 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 70 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9″
- Height in Meters: 1.75 m
- Shoe Size: Unknown
Calum Scott Family Details
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Debbie Scott
- Spouse/Wife: Unmarried
- Children: No
- Siblings: Jade Scott (Sister)
Calum Scott Education
- Hessle High School in East Riding of Yorkshire, England
Calum Scott Facts
- He was born on October 12, 1988 in Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom.
- In 2013, he won a talent competition put on by his local newspaper.
- He formed the electronic duo, The Experiment with John McIntyre in 2014.
- He was a finalist on the 2015 season of Britain’s Got Talent.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Singer Calum Scott Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.