Athlete Kyle Edmund Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Kyle Edmund is an English Professional Tennis Player. He achieved a career-high singles ranking of World No. 14 on October 8, 2018. Turning professional in 2011, Edmund is a former world top 20 player and Australian Open semi-finalist (2018) and was the top-ranked male British tennis player from March 2018 until October 2019.
Kyle Edmund was born on 8 January 1995 in Johannesburg, South Africa. Kyle is the son of Steven Edmund and Denise Edmund. He has a sister Kelly Edmund. He is Unmarried. He studied at the Pocklington School.
Kyle Edmund’s height is 6 feet 2 inches tall and his body weight is 80 kilograms. His body measurement is 41-32-14 inches. His hair color is blonde and his eyes color is blue.
Kyle Edmund Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 8 January 1995
- Birth Place: Johannesburg, South Africa
- Residence: Nassau, Bahamas
- Birth Name: Kyle Steven Edmund
- Nicknames: Kedders, Edmund
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Occupation: Professional tennis player
- Nationality: British
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Kyle Edmund Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 176 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 80 kg
- Height in Feet: 6′ 2″
- Height in Meters: 1.88 m
- Body Build/Type: Athletic
- Chest: 41 in (104 cm)
- Biceps: 14 in (35.5 cm)
- Waist: 32 in (81 cm)
- Shoe Size: N/A
Kyle Edmund Family Details
- Father: Steven Edmund (Managing Director of a building company)
- Mother: Denise Edmund (Housewife)
- Spouse/Wife: Unmarried
- Children: No
- Siblings: Kelly Edmund (Sister)
Kyle Edmund Education
- Pocklington School
- Beverley Grammar School
- Year Turned Pro: 2011
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- High Rank for Singles: No. 14 (8 October 2018)
- High Rank for Doubles: No. 143 (7 October 2019)
- Singles Career record: 116–110 (51.3%)
- Singles Career titles: 2
- Doubles Career record: 12–22 (35.3%)
- Doubles Career titles: 1
- Coach (s): Richard Plews (2005–2008), John Black (2009–2011), Colin Beecher (2011–2014), Greg Rusedski (2013, 2014), James Trotman (2014–2015), Ryan Jones (2016–2017), Mark Hilton (2017–), Fredrik Rosengren (2017–), Franco Davín (2020–)
Kyle Edmund Facts
- Born on January 8, 1995, in Johannesburg, South Africa, he moved to Britain when he was three and grew up in the village of Tickton near Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire.
- His mother was from South Africa.
- He turned professional in 2011.
- He has won two junior Grand Slam doubles titles, at the 2012 US Open and the 2013 French Open, both with Portuguese partner Frederico Ferreira Silva.
- He was part of the Great Britain team that won the Junior Davis Cup for the first time in 2011.
- He made his Davis Cup debut in 2015 final, against Belgium, with Great Britain winning the tournament for the first time in 79 years.
We Shared About Celebrity Kyle Edmund Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Do share this post with your friends. Keep visiting this website and read your favorite star’s biography & fitness details.