Journalist Ann Curry Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography details. Ann Curry is an American Journalist and Photojournalist. She became the national and international correspondent-anchor for NBC News and the anchor for the “Today” show. Moreover, she was the anchor of Dateline NBC from 2005 to 2011.
Ann Curry was born on 19 November 1956 in Agana, Guam. She is the daughter of Bob Curry and Hiroe Nagase. She has four siblings. Ann Curry got married to Brian Ross in 1989.
She has two children William Walker Curry Ross and McKenzie Ross. Ann studied at Ashland High School and later studied at the University of Oregon School of Journalism.
Ann Curry’s height is 5 feet 6 inches tall and her body weight is 55 kilograms. Her body measurement is 35-24-35 inches. Moreover, she wearing to be a dress size 6 (US) and shoe size 8 (US). Read the biography of Lisa Ling and Brooke Baldwin.
Ann Curry Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 19 November 1956
- Birth Place: Agana, Guam
- Residence: New Canaan, Connecticut, USA
- Birth Name: Ann Curry
- Nickname: Ann
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Occupation: Journalist
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: Mixed (Japanese, Irish, Scottish, German, French, and Cherokee)
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Ann Curry Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 121 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6″
- Height in Meters: 1.68 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 35-24-35 (89-61-89)
- Bust Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Waist Size: 24 inches (61 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Ann Curry Family Details
- Father: Bob Curry
- Mother: Hiroe Nagase
- Spouse/Husband: Brian Ross (m. 1989)
- Children: William Walker Curry Ross (Son), McKenzie Ross (Daughter)
- Siblings: She has four younger siblings.
Ann Curry Education
- Ashland High School
- University of Oregon School of Journalism (1978)
Ann Curry Facts
- She was born in Agana, Guam on November 19, 1956.
- She is the eldest of five children.
- Emmy Award-winning journalist.
- People Magazine named her one of the top 50 Most Beautiful People in the World in 1998.
- She used to work as a cocktail waitress.
- She founded her own multi-platform media startup in January 2015.
- Her parents met while Ann’s father was serving in the U.S. Navy during the US occupation of Japan after World War II.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Ann Curry Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.