Actress Andrea Burns Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography details. Andrea Burns is an American Actress, and Singer. She became popular through her role as Hairdresser Daniella in the Broadway production of Lin-Manuel Miranda’s “In The Heights”. She portrayed Carmen in Douglas Carter Beane’s The Nance, and Mrs. Spamboni in the 2009 version of The Electric Company. She is also known for originating the role of Gloria Fajardo in the musical On Your Feet!.
Andrea Burns was born on 21 February 1971 in Miami Beach, Florida, United States. Her parents’ names are not known. She has one brother named Mike Burns. Andrea Burns got married to Peter Flynn. The couple has one child.
Andrea Burns’s height is 5 feet 6 inches tall and her body weight is 56 kilograms. Her hair color is dark brown and her eye color is dark brown.
Andrea Burns Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: February 21, 1971
- Birth Place: Miami Beach, Florida, USA
- Birth Name: Andréa Burns
- Nickname: Andréa
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Occupation: Actress, Singer, Performer
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Andrea Burns Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 123.5 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6″
- Height in Meters: 1.68 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: Unknown
- Breast Size: Unknown
- Waist Size: Unknown
- Hips Size: Unknown
- Bra Size/Cup Size: Unknown
- Feet/Shoe Size: Unknown
- Dress Size: Unknown
Andrea Burns Family Details
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Spouse/Husband: Peter Flynn
- Children: Hudson Flynn (Son)
- Siblings: Mike Burns (Brother) (music producer)
Andrea Burns Education
- French Woods Festival, New World School of the Arts
Andrea Burns Facts
- She was born on February 21, 1971 in Miami Beach, Florida, to a Jewish father and a Venezuelan mother.
- She began her career touring the opera houses of Europe as Maria in West Side Story at age 18.
- Her début solo album A Deeper Shade Of Red was described by Playbill as “superb on all counts!”
- In 2006, “100 Stories,” a single she co-wrote with her brother, music producer Mike Burns, peaked at #2 on the 2006 Billboard Hot Dance Club Play charts.
- She originated the role of Daniela in the Broadway production of Lin-Manuel Miranda’s “In The Heights”.
- She is married to New York City-based director, producer, and teacher Peter Flynn. They have one son named Hudson.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Andrea Burns Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.