Marcus Schenkenberg Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Bio & more. Marcus Schenkenberg is a Swedish Model, Actor, Singer, Writer and Television Personality. He is a multi talented celebrity. He considered as one of the highest paid per year male model and the first male supermodel.
Marcus Schenkenberg was born on 4 August 1968 in Solna, Stockholms Ian, Sweden. His father named Robert Schenkenberg Van Mierop and mother named Marianne Yvonne Schenkenberg Van Mierop. He is Unmarried.
Marcus Schenkenberg height is 6 feet 4 inches tall and his body weight is 79 kilograms. His body measurements is 41-33-13 inches. He wearing to be shoe size 10 (US). Read biography of Gabriel Aubry and Sean O’Pry.
Marcus Schenkenberg Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 4 August 1968
- Birth Place: Solna, Stockholms län, Sweden
- Birth Name: Marcus Lodewijk Schenkenberg van Mierop
- Nickname: Marcus
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Occupation: Model
- Nationality: Swedish, Dutch
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Buddhist
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Marcus Schenkenberg Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 174 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 79 kg
- Height in Feet: 6′ 4″
- Height in Meters: 1.93 m
- Chest: 41″
- Waist: 33″
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
Marcus Schenkenberg Family Details
- Father: Robert Schenkenberg Van Mierop
- Mother: Marianne Yvonne Schenkenberg Van Mierop
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: No
- Siblings: Unknown
Marcus Schenkenberg Education
- Not available
Marcus Schenkenberg Facts
- He is also a photographer.
- People Magazine named him one of the top 50 Most Beautiful People in the World in 1992.
He was placed 17th is Channel 5’s “World’s greatest supermodel”.
- He speaks Swedish, English, Dutch, French and Italian.
- He is a spokesperson for PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals).
- He was in a relationship with model Pamela Anderson from 2000 to 2001.
We Shared About Model Marcus Schenkenberg Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Bio & more. Please do share this post with your friends.