Fashion Designer Tom Ford Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography & more. Tom Ford is an American Fashion Designer, Film Director, Producer, and Screenwriter. He has launched his eponymous luxury brand in 2006 and he served as creative director at luxury fashion houses Gucci and Yuves Siant Laurent. Tom Ford also featured for his directed films, A Single Man and Nocturnal Animals. He has an estimated net worth of $500 million dollars.
Tom Ford was born on 27 August 1961 in Austine, Texas, United States. Tom Ford is the son of Tom Ford and Shirley Bunton. He has one sister Jennifer Ford. Tom Ford got married Richard Buckley in 2014 and they have one son.
Tom Ford has a height of 6 feet and his weight is 77 Kg. His other body measurements like his chest size, waist size, and biceps sizes are not known. His hair is dark brown color and his eye is light brown color. Read biography of
Tom Ford Personal Life
- Date Of Birth: August 27, 1961
- Birth Place: Austin, Texas, USA
- Birth Name: Thomas Carlyle Ford
- Nickname: Tom
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Occupation: Fashion designer, Film director, Producer, Screenwriter
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Non-religious
- Party Affiliation: Democratic
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Gay (Homosexual)
Tom Ford Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 170 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 77 kg
- Height in Feet: 6′ 0″
- Height in Meters: 1.83 m
- Shoe Size: N/A
Tom Ford Family Details
- Father: Tom Ford, Sr
- Mother: Shirley Bunton (Realtors)
- Spouse: Richard Buckley (m. 2014)
- Children: Alexander John Buckley Ford (Son) (Born: September 23, 2012)
- Siblings: Jennifer Ford (Sister)
Tom Ford Education
- Parsons School of Design
- New York University
- Santa Fe Preparatory School
- St. Michael’s High School
- Bard College
Tom Ford Facts
- He is Gay.
- His favorite film critic is Peter Travers and his favorite fashion critic is Suzy Menkes.
- He was presented with the Menswear Designer of the Year Award in 2008.
- He and his husband, Richard, tied the knot in 2014 after same-sex marriage was legalized in the US.
- He had a son through surrogacy in 2012.
Dear Readers, We Shared Tom Ford Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography & more. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.