TV Star Judy Sheindlin Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography details. Judy Sheindlin is an American Lawyer, Former Judge, Television Personality and Author. She has earned the Daytime Emmy Award by reality courtroom series, Judge Judy.
Judy Sheindlin used to worked for a cosmetics firm as a corporate lawyer before joining on Television Industry. He became popular for her tough love style of judging.
Judy Sheindlin was born October 21, 1942 in Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States. She is currently 77 years old according to her birth date. Judy Sheindlin is the daughter of Murray Blum and Ethel Blum. She has four siblings. Judy Sheindlin first married Ronald Levy but divorced and second married Jerrry Sheindlin but divorced and she third time married to Jerry Sheindlin on 1991.
Judy Sheindlin has a height of 5 feet 1 inch and her weight 46 Kg. Her body measurements including her bra size, waist size and hip sizes are not known. Her wearing shoe size 7 US and dress size 6 US. Her hair is light brown color and eye dark brown color.
Judy Sheindlin Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 21 October 1942
- Birth Place: Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA
- Birth Name: Judith Susan Blum
- Nickname: Judy
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Occupation: Lawyer, Judge, Television personality, Author, Arbitrator
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Jewish
Judy Sheindlin Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: Unknown
- Weight in Kilogram: Unknown
- Height in Feet: 5′ 1″
- Height in Meters: 1.55 m
- Body Build/Type: Average
- Body Measurements: Unknown
- Breast Size: Unknown
- Waist Size: Unknown
- Hips Size: Unknown
- Bra Size/Cup Size: Unknown
- Feet/Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Judy Sheindlin Family Details
- Father: Murray Blum
- Mother: Ethel Blum
- Spouse/Husband: Jerry Sheindlin (m. 1991), Jerry Sheindlin (m. 1977–1990), Ronald Levy (m. 1964–1976)
- Children: Jamie Hartwright, Gregory Sheindlin, Jonathan Sheindlin, Nicole Sheindlin, Adam Levy
- Siblings: Four siblings including, David Blum (Brother)
Judy Sheindlin Education
- James Madison High School, Brooklyn, New York (Graduated in 1961)
- American University, Washington, D.C. (Bachelor’s degree in 1963)
- New York Law School (Juris Doctor degree in 1965)
- “Don’t Pee on My Leg and Tell Me It’s Raining” (September 1996)
- “Beauty Fades, Dumb is Forever” (January 1999)
- “Win or Lose By How You Choose”, a children’s book (February 2000)
- “Keep It Simple, Stupid: You’re Smarter Than You Think” (July 2000)
Judy Sheindlin Facts
- She is the daughter of Ethel and Murray Blum.
- She described her mother as “a meat and potatoes kind of gal” and her father as “the greatest thing since sliced bread”.
- Her husband, Jerry Sheindlin, is also a retired judge and author.
- She was placed number 13 by Forbes.com’s list of the Richest 20 Women in Entertainment.
- She is the best-selling author of four books.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Judy Sheindlin Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.