Singer Regine Velasquez Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography & more. Regine Velasquez is a Filipino Singer, Actress and Record Producer. She noted for her albums and singles. Regine Velasquez has an estimated net worth of $14 million dollars. She featured for her album, Listen Without Prejudice, TV shows Maalaala Mo Kaya, Forever In My Heart, Diva and Poor Senorita etc.
Regine Velasquez was born on 22 April 1970 in Manila, Philippines. Regine Velasquez is the daughter of Gerardo D Velasquez and Teresita Remion Ansong. She has four siblings. Regine Velasquez got married Ogie Alcasid in 2010 and they have one son Nathaniel James.
Regine Velasquez body measurements are 36-27-37 inches, including her bra size 36B, waist 27 inch and hip 37 inch. She has a height of 5 feet 5 inch and her weight 60 Kg. She wearing shoe size to be 7.5 US and dress size 8 US. Read biography of Taeyeon and Gloria Estefan.
Regine Velasquez Personal Life
- Date Of Birth: 22 April 1970
- Birth Place: Manila, Philippines
- Residence: Quezon City, Philippines
- Birth Name: Regina Encarnacion Ansong Velasquez
- Nicknames: Regz, Chona, Asia’s songbird
- Also known as: Regine Velasquez-Alcasid
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Occupation: Singer, Actress, Record producer
- Nationality: Filipino
- Race/Ethnicity: Asian (Waray)
- Religion: Born again Christian
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Regine Velasquez Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 132 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 60 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5″
- Height in Meters: 1.65 m
- Body Build/Type: Average
- Body Measurements: 36-27-37 in (91-69-94 cm)
- Bust Size: 36 inches (91 cm)
- Waist Size: 27 inches (69 cm)
- Hips Size: 37 inches (94 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 36B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
Regine Velasquez Family Details
- Father: Gerardo D. Velasquez (Worked as a construction estimator)
- Mother: Teresita Remion Ansong (Housewife)
- Spouse/Husband: Ogie Alcasid (m. 2010)
- Children: Nathaniel James (Son) (b. November 2011)
- Siblings: Cacai Velasquez (Younger Sister), Diane Velasquez (Younger Sister), Deca Velasquez (Younger Sister), Jojo Velasquez (Younger Brother).
- Others: Raul Mitra (Brother-in-law)
Regine Velasquez Education
- Central School of Hinundayan
- St. Laurence School, Bulacan, Philippines
Regine Velasquez Facts
- She was born in Manila, Philippines on April 22, 1970.
- By age 4 she became interested in music.
- Her younger sister, Cacai, is also a professional singer.
- She recorded her first song “Love Me Again” in 1986, as Chona Velasquez, it was commercially unsuccessful.
- She ranked #1 in Female Network’s 2011 countdown of the “Top 25 Best Filipino Singers”.
- She was named in Top 10 Asia magazine’s list of “Ten Most Admired Female Singers in Asia”.
- She has been awarded an Asian Television Award, 2 MTV Asia Awards, 18 Box Office Entertainment Awards, 19 Awit Awards, and 13 Aliw Awards.
Dear Readers, We Shared of Singer Regine Velasquez Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography & more. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities biography & fitness information.