TV Star Spencer Matthews Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography details. Spencer Matthews is a British Entrepreneur and Television Personality. He is the founder and CEO of CleanCo, the world’s fastest-growing low and no alcohol startup and regularly invests in and advises early growth companies. Spencer Matthews is best known for his TV shows such as, Made in Chelsea, Celebrity MasterChef, The Jump and Spencer, Vogue and Wedding Two.
Spencer Matthews was born on 6 August 1988 in London, United Kingdom. He is the son of David Matthews and Jane Matthews. He has three siblings. Spencer Matthews got married to Vogue Williams on 2018. He studied from Eton College, Mander Portman Woodward and the University of Southern California.
Spencer Matthews height is around 5 feet 11 inches tall and his body weight is 73 kilograms. His hair color is dark brown and his eye color is green.
Spencer Matthews Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 6 August 1988
- Birth Place: London, United Kingdom
- Birth Name: Spencer George Matthews
- Nickname: Spencer
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Occupation: Entrepreneur, Television personality
- Nationality: British
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Green
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Spencer Matthews Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 161 lbs (Approx.)
- Weight in Kilogram: 73 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 11″
- Height in Meters: 1.80 m
- Shoe Size: Unknown
Spencer Matthews Family Details
- Father: David Matthews (Landowner and entrepreneur)
- Mother: Jane Matthews (Artist)
- Spouse/Wife: Vogue Williams (m. 2018)
- Children: Theodore Frederick Michael Matthews (Son)
- Siblings: James Matthews (Older Brother), Michael Matthews (Older Brother), Nina Matthews (Older Half-Sister)
Spencer Matthews Education
- Eton College
- Mander Portman Woodward
- University of Southern California
Spencer Matthews Facts
- He was born on August 6, 1988 in London, United Kingdom.
- He was named after his maternal grandfather, Robert Spencer Parker, an architect.
- He studied Cinema and Television at the University of Southern California, but dropped out after nine months.
- In May 1999, his older brother Michael was killed in a mountaineering accident on Everest, hours after becoming the youngest Briton to conquer the peak.
- He is the heir to Eden Rock Hotel St. Barths.
- He launched luxury diamond jewellery business Eden Rocks and the Clean Liquor Company in 2019.
Dear Readers, We Shared About TV Star Spencer Matthews Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography & more. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.