TV Star Shonda Rhimes Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography & more. Shonda Rhimes is an American Television Producer, Films and TV Screenwriter, and Author. She rose to fame as the showrunner creator, head writer, and executive producer of the TV medical drama ‘Grey’s Anatomy, Private Practice’ and ‘Scandal’. She served as the executive producer for the TV series, Off the Map, How to Get Away with Murder and The Catch, etc.
Shonda Rhimes was born on 13 January 1970 in Chicago, Illinois, Shonda Rhimes is the daughter of Ilee Rhimes and Vera Rhimes. She has three sisters and two brothers. Shonda Rhimes is Unmarried and she has three children. She graduated from Dartmouth College in 1991 and then earned a master’s degree in fine arts.
Shonda Rhimes’s height is 5 feet 6 inches and her weight is 74 Kg. Her full body measurements are 37-30-38 inches, including her bra size 34C, waist 30 inches, and hip 38 inches. Her shoe size is 10.5 (US) and her dresses size is 14 (US). Her hair color is black and her eye color dark brown. Read the biography of Teresa Giudice and Kristen Ledlow.
Shonda Rhimes Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 13 January 1970
- Birth Place: Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Birth Name: Shonda Lynn Rhimes
- Nickname: Shonda
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Occupation: TV producer, Writer, Screenwriter
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: African-American
- Religion: Catholic
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
Shonda Rhimes Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: Unknown
- Weight in Kilogram: Unknown
- Height in Feet: Unknown
- Height in Meters: Unknown
- Body Measurements: Unknown
- Breast Size: Unknown
- Waist Size: Unknown
- Hips Size: Unknown
- Bra Size/Cup Size: Unknown
- Feet/Shoe Size: Unknown
- Dress Size: Unknown
Shonda Rhimes Family Details
- Father: Ilee Rhimes
- Mother: Vera Rhimes
- Spouse: No
- Children: Emerson Pearl Rhimes, Harper Rhimes, Beckett Rhimes
- Siblings: Has three sisters and two brothers.
Shonda Rhimes Education
- She graduated from Dartmouth College in 1991 with a degree in English and Film Studies.
- She also earned a master of fine arts (MFA) from the University of Southern California’s School of Cinema-Television.
Shonda Rhimes Facts
- She is the youngest of six children.
- One of TIME magazine’s 100 People Who Help Shape the World (2007).
- She adopted two daughters, Emerson and Harper, and her third daughter, Beckett was born via surrogate mother.
- She revealed she had lost 117 lbs via exercise and dieting in September 2015.
Dear Readers, We Shared About TV Star Shonda Rhimes Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography & more. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.