Rapper Sean Combs Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Sean Combs is an American Rapper, Songwriter, Record Executive, and Entrepreneur. His first album “No Way Out” went 7x platinum, and whose song, “I’ll Be Missing You,” became a #1 Billboard hit. The album was followed by Forever (1999), The Saga Continues…, and Press Play, all of which were commercially successful.
In 2009, Combs formed the musical group Dirty Money; together, they released their highly successful debut album Last Train to Paris. Forbes magazine ranked him the richest man in hip-hop in 2013. Combs has produced and cultivated artists such as The Notorious B.I.G., Mary J. Blige, and Usher.
Sean Combs was born on 4 November 1969 in Harlem, New York, United States. He is the son of Melvin Earl Combs and Janice Combs (nee) Smalls. He got engaged to Cassie Ventura from 2007 to 2018. Also, he was engaged to Kim Porter from 1994 to 2007. He has five children. He has one sister. He studied at Howard University.
Sean Combs’ height is 5 feet 10 inches tall and his body weight is 86 kilograms. His hair color is black and his eyes color is dark brown.
Sean Combs Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: November 4, 1969
- Birth Place: Harlem, New York, USA
- Birth Name: Sean John Combs
- Nicknames: Puff Daddy, P. Diddy, Diddy, Puffy
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Occupation: Rapper, Songwriter, Record executive, Entrepreneur
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: Black (African-American)
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Sean Combs Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 190 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 86 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 10″
- Height in Meters: 1.78 m
- Body Build/Type: Athletic
- Shoe Size: Unknown
Sean Combs Family Details
- Father: Melvin Earl Combs (Served in the U.S. Air Force and was an associate of convicted New York drug dealer Frank Lucas)
- Mother: Janice Combs (née) Smalls (Model and teacher’s assistant)
- Partner(s): Kim Porter (1994–2007), Cassie Ventura (2007–2018
- Children: King Combs, Justin Dior Combs, Chance Combs, D’Lila Star Combs, Jessie James Combs
- Siblings: Keisha Combs (Sister)
- Others: Herbert Smalls (Maternal Grandfather), Jessie Miriam Collier (Maternal Grandmother), Isaac Combs (Paternal Grandfather), Helen Davis (Paternal Grandmother)
Sean Combs Education
- Mount Saint Michael Academy (1987)
- Howard University
Sean Combs Facts
- He was born on November 4, 1969, in Harlem, New York City, and was raised in Mount Vernon.
- His father, Melvin Earl Combs, was shot to death while sitting in his car on Central Park West, when Sean was two years old.
- He was given the nickname “Puff” as a child, because he would “huff and puff” when he was angry.
- He started his career as an intern for the now-defunct Uptown Records.
- From 2007 to 2012, he was a part of the music group, Diddy–Dirty Money.
- He launched his own clothing line Sean John in 1998.
- Forbes estimated his net worth at $740 million in 2019.
- He is the founder and CEO of Combs Enterprises.
- His business hero is Steve Jobs.
- He is friends with The Notorious B.I.G., Busta Rhymes, Lil’ Wayne, Eddie Murphy, Cameron Diaz, Mariah Carey, Ashton Kutcher, and Mark Wahlberg.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Celebrity Sean Combs Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.