Actor Robert Plant Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. Robert Plant is an English Singer, Songwriter and Musician. He is most popular for being the lead singer and co-lyricist of the rock band “Led Zeppelin”. He featured for his albums, such as The Honeydrippers: Volume One, Hit Parader, Rolling Stone and Singles, Rockin’ at Midnight, Sea of Love.
Robert Plant was born on 20 August 1948 in West Bromwich, United Kingdom. His Zodiac Sign is Leo. His Father Named Robert C Plant and his Mother Named Annie Celia Plant. She has one sister named Allison Plant.
Robert Plant got married to Maureen Wilson on 1968 and the couple ended in divorced in 1983. He has four children, Carmen Jane Plant, Logan Romero Plant, Jesse Lee Plant, Karac Pendragon Plant. Robert studied at King Edward VI High School.
Robert Plant Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 20 August 1948
- Birth Place: West Bromwich, United Kingdom
- Residence: Shatterford, Worcestershire, England
- Birth Name: Robert Anthony Plant
- Nicknames: Percy, The Golden God, Tall Cool One
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Musician
- Nationality: British
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Robert Plant Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 170 lbs (Approx.)
- Weight in Kilogram: 77 kg
- Height in Feet: 6′ 1″
- Height in Meters: 1.86 m
- Body Build/Type: Average
- Shoe Size: N/A
Robert Plant Family Details
- Father: Robert C. Plant (Civil engineer who worked in the Royal Air Force during World War II)
- Mother: Annie Celia Plant (Romanichal woman)
- Spouse/Wife: Maureen Wilson (m. 1968–1983)
- Children: Carmen Jane Plant, Logan Romero Plant, Jesse Lee Plant, Karac Pendragon Plant
- Siblings: Allison Plant (Sister)
Robert Plant Education
- King Edward VI High School
- Origin: Kidderminster, Worcestershire, England
- Genres: Rock, Blues, Folk, Country, Hard rock, Heavy metal
- Instruments: Vocals
- Labels: Atlantic, Swan Song, Es Paranza, Sanctuary, Mercury, Universal, Rounder, Nonesuch
- Music Groups: Led Zeppelin, Page and Plant, Band of Joy, The Honeydrippers (1981 – 1985), Strange Sensation (2001 – 2007)
Robert Plant Facts
- He was born on August 20, 1948 in West Bromwich, West Midlands, England, UK.
- He was the lead singer and harmonica player in the rock band Led Zeppelin.
- As a member of Led Zeppelin, he inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1995.
- Led Zeppelin broke up in 1980, and Plant launched his solo career in 1982.
- He was named number one Lead Singer of All Time by Rolling Stone Magazine in 2011
- He was ranked #37 on VH1’s 100 Sexiest Artists.
- Elvis Presley and The Doors’ lead singer Jim Morrison were his biggest influences.
- He was awarded the Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) in the 2009 Queen’s New Years Honours List for his services to music.
Dear Readers, We Shared Actor Robert Plant Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.