James Taylor Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Biography, Wiki details. James Taylor is an American Singer, Songwriter and Guitarist. He is won five times Grammy Awards and he was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Year 2000.
James Taylor is one of the best selling music artist of all time with more than 100 million records worldwide. His featured songs, You’s Got a Friend, Fire and Rain, Handy Man, Sweet Baby James, How Sweet It Is are super popular.
James Taylor was born on 12 March 1948 in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America. His Zodiac Sign is Pisces. His Father Named Isaac M Taylor and mother named Gertrude Taylor. He has four siblings.
James Taylor got married to Carly Simon on 1972 and divorced in 1983 and then he got married to Kathryn Walker on 1985 but divorced in 1995 and then he got married to Caroline Smedvig on 2001. James Taylor have four children.
James Taylor height is 6 feet 3 inches tall and his body weight is 89 kilograms. His body measurements aren’t known. James Taylor shoe size 11.5 US. Moreover, his hair color dark brown and his eye color light brown. Read biography of Stevie Wonder and Chris Christie.
James Taylor Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 12 March 1948
- Birth Place: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Birth Name: James Vernon Taylor
- Nicknames: Stringbean, JT
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Occupation: Singer-songwriter, Guitarist
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
James Taylor Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 195 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 89 kg
- Height in Feet: 6′ 3″
- Height in Meters: 1.91 m
- Shoe Size: 11.5 (US)
James Taylor Family Details
- Father: Isaac M. Taylor (Physician, Dean of UNC Medical School)
- Mother: Gertrude Taylor
- Spouse: Caroline Smedvig (m. 2001), Kathryn Walker (m. 1985–1995), Carly Simon (m. 1972–1983)
- Children: Sally Taylor (Daughter), Henry Taylor (Son), Rufus Taylor (Son), Ben Taylor (Son)
- Siblings: Livingston Taylor (Brother) (Musician), Alex Taylor (Brother) (Singer/songwriter), Kate Taylor (Sister) (Singer/songwriter), Hugh Taylor (Brother)
James Taylor Education
- Milton Academy, Milton, MA
James Taylor Facts
- He was born Boston, Massachusetts and grew up in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- He was only 12 when he started playing guitar.
- He suffered from depression starting his senior year of high school.
- He was voted the 84th Greatest Rock ‘n’ Roll Artist of all time by Rolling Stone.
- He is a staunch Democrat.
- He is longtime friend of legendary cellist Yo-Yo Ma.
We Shared About Singer James Taylor Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Biography, Wiki etc. Do you have any question about his biography? let me know in comment.