Actor Peter Coyote Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. Peter Coyote is an American Actor, Director, Screenwriter, Author, and Narrator for Films, Theatre Shows, TV, and Audio Books. He is famous for his work in films such as E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, Cross Creek, Jagged Edge, Patch Adams, Erin Brockovich, A Walk to Remember, Hemingway & Gellhorn, and Good Kill.
Peter Coyote was born on 10 October 1941 in Manhattan, New York, United States. He is the son of Morris Cohon and Ruth. He has one younger sister. Peter Coyote got married to Eileen Ewing from 1965 to 1972. Then he got married to Marilyn McCann from 1975 to 1998. Then he got married to Stefanie Pleet from 1998 to 2015. He has one daughter.
Peter Coyote’s height is 6 feet 3 inches tall and his body weight is 75 kilograms. His hair color is brown and his eye color is blue.
Peter Coyote Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 10 October 1941
- Birth Place: Manhattan, New York, USA
- Birth Name: Robert Peter Cohon
- Nickname: Peter Coyote
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Occupation: Actor, Author, Narrator, Director, Screenwriter
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White (Ashkenazi Jewish, Sephardi Jewish)
- Religion: Buddhist
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
- Party Affiliation: Democratic
Peter Coyote Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 165 lbs (Approx.)
- Weight in Kilogram: 75 kg
- Height in Feet: 6′ 3″
- Height in Meters: 1.91 m
- Shoe Size: N/A
Peter Coyote Family Details
- Father: Morris Cohon (Investment banker)
- Mother: Ruth (Fidler)
- Spouse/Wife: Stefanie Pleet (m. 1998–2015), Marilyn McCann (m. 1975–1998), Eileen Ewing (m. 1965–1972)
- Children: Ariel Coyote (Daughter)
- Siblings: 1 (Younger Sister)
- Others: Benjamin Jack Cohon (Paternal Grandfather) (the son of Louis Cohon and Rose Zachi), Rachel/Ray Silver/DaSilva (Paternal Grandmother) (the daughter of Morris Silver and Caroline “Carrie” Aarons/Aaron), Nathan Fidler (Maternal Grandfather) (the son of Richmeyer/Rachmael/Rachmail/Richman Fidler/Fiedler and Bertha/Bryna Weiner/Winer), Rose Adler (Maternal Grandmother) (the daughter of Pinkas Adler and Yenta)
- Partner(s): Eileen Ewing (1965-1972)
Peter Coyote Education
- Dwight Morrow High School (1960)
- Grinnell College (1964) (B.A in English Literature)
- San Francisco State University
Books: Sleeping where I Fall: A Chronicle, The Rainman’s Third Cure: An Irregular Education, West Marin Review V
Peter Coyote Facts
- He was born on October 10, 1941 in Manhattan, New York, USA.
- His father was from a family of both Ashkenazi Jewish and Sephardi Jewish ancestry, and his mother was a Jewish immigrant from the Russian Empire.
- He graduated from Grinnell College with a BA in English Literature in 1964.
- He has narrated over 200 documentaries.
- He won an Emmy Award in 1992.
- His voice has often been said to resemble that of actor Henry Fonda.
- He was one of the founders of the Diggers, an anarchist improv group active in Haight-Ashbury during the mid-1960s.
- He is fluent in both French and Spanish.
- He has been friends with Terry Bisson since their time as Grinnell College students in the early 1960s.
- He has been friends with author/poet Gary Snyder since the late 1960s.
We Shared About Peter Coyote Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Do share this post with your friends. Keep visiting this website and read your favorite star biography & fitness details.