Star Carolina Kostner Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography details. Carolina Kostner is an Italian Figure Skater. She has won several titles such as the 2014 Olympic Bronze Medal, 2012 World Champion, five-time European champion, and 2011 Grand Prix Final champion. Carolina Kostner won the 2003 World Junior bronze medal for her participation in the figure skater competition.
Carolina Kostner was born on 8 February 1987 in Bolzano, Italy. Her Zodiac Sign Aquarius. Her father was named Erwin Kostner and her mother was named Patrizia Kostner. She has two brothers named Martin and Simon Kostner. She was in a relationship with Stephane Lambiel from 2003 to 2005 and Alex Schwazer in her past. Carolina Kostner attended the University of Turin where she studied art history mainly through correspondence courses.
Carolina Kostner’s height is 5 feet 6 inches tall and her body weight is 59 kilograms. Her body measurements are 34-24-35 inches, including her bra size 32B, waist size 24 inches, and hip size 35 inches. Moreover, she wearing to be a shoe of size 8 (US) and a dress of size 6 (US). Her hair color is blonde and her eye color is light brown.
Carolina Kostner Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 8 February 1987
- Birth Place: Bolzano, Italy
- Home Town: Urtijëi, Italy
- Birth Name: Carolina Kostner
- Nickname: Caro
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Occupation: Figure skater
- Nationality: Italian
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Carolina Kostner Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 130 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 59 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6¼”
- Height in Meters: 1.68 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 34-24-35 in (87-61-89 cm)
- Breast Size: 34 inches (87 cm)
- Waist Size: 24 inches (61 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 32B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Carolina Kostner Family Details
- Father: Erwin Kostner (Ice Hockey player; Coach for Ice Hockey team)
- Mother: Patrizia Kostner (Former figure skater; geometric arts teacher)
- Siblings: Martin Kostner (Older Brother), Simon Kostner (Younger Brother)
- Others: Isolde Kostner (Cousin), Cousin and godchild of Isolde Kostner
Relationships / Affairs / Boyfriend
- She was in a relationship with Stéphane Lambiel from 2003 to 2005.
- She was in a relationship with Italian race walker, Alex Schwazer.
Carolina Kostner Education
- University of Turin
- She attended the University of Turin where she studied art history mainly through correspondence courses.
Carolina Kostner Favorite Things
- Favorite Figure Skating Element: Flip
- Favorite Spin: Auswärtswaage
- Favorite Travel Destination (where she’s already been): Home
- Favorite Travel Destination (where she wants to go): Namibia
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Food: Everything that her mom cooks
- Favorite Season: Fall
- Favorite Hobbys: Painting/Drawing, Reading, Sports, Sleeping
- Favorite Career Highlight: Göteburg 2008 (Silver medal at Worlds)
- Favorite Musician: Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Favorite Athlete: Valentino Rossi
- Favorite Figure Skater: Kurt Browning, Stephane Lambiel
- Favorite Actor: Johnny Depp
- Favorite Movie: Taken
- Favorite TV-Show: Watts
- Favorite Book: Di Viole e Liquirizia by Nico Orengo
- Favorite Author: Paulo Coelho
- Favorite Subject at school: Geographie
- Favorite Program (her own): Air von Bach
- Favorite Program (by other skaters): Singing in the Rain von Kurt Browning
Carolina Kostner Facts
- She wants to meet Swiss tennis star, Roger Federer.
- She speaks Ladin (Rhaeto-Romanic language), English, French, German, and Italian.
- She is a cousin and goddaughter of famous Italian skier Isolde Kostner.
- She is the first Italian single skater to win a medal (bronze) at Junior Worlds in 2003.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Carolina Kostner Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.