Paulina Rubio Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Biography. Paulina Rubio is a Mexican Singer-Songwriter, Actress, Model and Businessman. She became popular through her albums such as, La Chica Dorada, 24 Kilates, El Tiempo Es Oro, Paulina, Crossover Border Girl, Pau-Latina, Ananda, Gran City Pop etc.
Her noted singles such as, Don’t Say Goodbye, Y Yo Sigo Aqui, Mio, Me Gustas Tanto, Causa Y Efecto, Ni Una Sola Palabra, Dame Otro Tequila, Te Quise Tanto etc.
Paulina Rubio was born on 17 June 1971 in Mexico City, Mexico. She is the daughter of Enrique Rubio Gonzalez and Susana Dosamantes. She has one brother named Enrique Rubio. Paulina Rubio got married Nicolas Vallejo-Nagera in 2007 and divorced in 2013. She has three children.
Paulina Rubio height is 5 feet 4 inch tall and her body weight is 55 kilograms. Her body measurement is 34-24-33 inches. She wearing to be a shoe size 7 (US). Her hair color blonde and eye color dark brown.
Paulina Rubio Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 17 June 1971
- Birth Place: Mexico City, Mexico
- Residence: Miami Beach, Florida, USA
- Birth Name: Paulina Susana Rubio Dosamantes
- Nicknames: La Chica Dorada, Pau, Latin Madonna, The Queen of Latin Pop
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Occupation: Singer, Actress, Television music competition judge, Hostess, Model, Businesswoman
- Nationality: Mexican
- Race/Ethnicity: White (Mexican, Galician Spanish)
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Paulina Rubio Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 121 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 4″
- Height in Meters: 1.63 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 34-24-33 in (87-61-84 cm)
- Breast Size: 34 inches (87 cm)
- Waist Size: 24 inches (61 cm)
- Hips Size: 33 inches (84 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: Unknown
Paulina Rubio Family Details
- Father: Enrique Rubio González (Lawyer)
- Mother: Susana Dosamantes (Actress)
- Spouse/Husband: Nicolás Vallejo-Nágera (m. 2007-2013)
- Children: Eros Bazúa Rubio (Son) (b. March 5, 2016) (with ex-boyfriend, Gerardo Bazúa), Andrea Nicolás Vallejo-Nájera
- Rubio (Son) (b. November 14, 2010) (with ex-husband, Nicolas Vallejo-Nagera)
- Siblings: Enrique Rubio (Brother)
- Others: Mario Dosamantes Rul (Maternal grandfather), María Elena Susana Riestra Alcaraz (Maternal grandmother)
Paulina Rubio Education
- El Centro de Capacitacion de Televisa
Paulina Rubio Facts
- She was born on June 17, 1971 in Mexico City, Mexico.
- She is the daughter of Mexican actress Susana Dosamantes.
- She studied dancing/singing at El Centro de Capacitacion de Televisa.
- She began her career in 1982 with the band Timbiriche.
- She began her solo career with the EMI Music label in 1992 and in 2000 she continued with Universal Music.
- One of the highest-selling Latin artist.
- Her single “Y Yo Sigo Aquí” became one of the most successful latin singles of the 2000s, and was nominated to Latin Grammy Award for Song of the Year.
- She has sold over 20 million records world wide.
- She is close friends with Argentinian TV hostess Susana Giménez and Jenni Rivera.
- She was married to Nicolas Vallejo Najera and they have a son, Andrea Nicolás Vallejo Rubio.
- She dated singer Gerardo Bazúa from 2013 to 2018.
We Shared About Singer Paulina Rubio Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Biography & more. Keep visiting on this website and read your favorite star biography & fitness details.