Actress Reba McEntire Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography details. Reba McEntire is an American Singer-Songwriter, Actress, and Record Producer. She began her career as a singer in the music industry. Reba McEntire featured for her voice in her albums, My Kid of Country and singles, How Blue, Somebody Should Leave, The Queen of the Country etc.
Reba McEntire was born March 28, 1955 in MaAlester, Oklahoma, United States. She is currently 66 years old according to her birth date. She is the daughter of Clark Vincent McEntire and Jacqueline McEntire. She has three siblings Alice McEntire, Pake McEntire, and Susie McEntire.
She went to Kiowa High School and then graduated from Southeastern Oklahoma State University. Reba McEntire first married Charlie Battles but divorced and second married Narvel Blackstock but ended in divorced and she has one children Shelby Blackstock.
Reba McEntire’s measurements are 37-26-37 inches, including her bra size 34C, waist 26 inches, and hip 37 inches. She has a highest of 5 feet 7 inch and her weight 58 kg. She wearing to be a shoe of size 7.5 US and a dress size 8 US.
Reba McEntire Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 28 March 1955
- Birth Place: McAlester, Oklahoma, USA
- Birth Name: Reba Nell McEntire
- Nicknames: The Queen of Country Music, Big Red, Country Music’s Queen!
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Record producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christian
Reba McEntire Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 128 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 58 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7″
- Height in Meters: 1.70 m
- Body Shape: Hourglass
- Body Build/Type: Voluptuous
- Body Measurements: 37-26-37 in (94-66-94 cm)
- Breast Size: 37 inches (94 cm)
- Waist Size: 26 inches (66 cm)
- Hips Size: 37 inches (94 cm)
- Bra Size: 34C
- Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
- Hair Color: Red
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Reba McEntire Family Details
- Father: Clark McEntire
- Mother: Jacqueline Smith
- Husband: Narvel Blackstock (m. 1989–2015), Charlie Battles (m. 1976–1987)
- Children: Shelby Blackstock (Son) (B. February 23, 1990)
- Siblings: Susie McEntire (Younger Sister), Pake McEntire (Older Brother), Alice Foran (Older Sister)
- Others: John Wesley McEntire (Grandfather), Garett Beck ( Niece), Brandon Blackstock (Stepson)
Reba McEntire Education
- Kiowa High School
- Southeastern Oklahoma State University
Reba McEntire Facts
- She was born in McAlester, Oklahoma and grew up in Denison, Texas.
- She was named after her maternal grandmother, Reba Estelle Brassfield.
- As a child, she was in the family singing group “the Singing McEntires”.
- She was a member of a campus singing and dancing group called the Chorvettes while in college.
- She was educated at Kiowa High School and Southeastern State University.
- Her entire band died in a plane crash in 1991.
- She was named the No.1 Best-selling Female Country Singer of All Time in 2000.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Reba McEntire Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.