Tennis Player Marketa Vondrousova Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Biography details. Marketa Vondrousova is a Czech Professional Tennis Player. She achieved a career-high singles ranking of World Number fourteen on 1 July 2019 and a doubles ranking of world number 91 on 29 April 2019. Turning professional in 2015, Vondroušová finished runner-up at the 2019 French Open, where she became the first teenage Grand Slam finalist on the WTA Tour since Caroline Wozniacki nearly a decade earlier.
Marketa Vondrousova was born on 28 June 1999 in Sokolov, Czechia. She is the daughter of David Vondrous and Jindriska Anderlova. She is Unmarried.
Marketa Vondrousova’s height is 5 feet 8 inches tall and her body weight is 59 kilograms. Her body measurement is 34-24-35 inches. She wearing to be a dress size 4 (US) and her shoe size 8 (US). Her hair color is blonde and her eye color is brown.
Marketa Vondrousova Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: June 28, 1999
- Birth Place: Sokolov, Czechia
- Residence: Prague, Czech Republic
- Birth Name: Markéta Vondroušová
- Nickname: Markéta
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Occupation: Tennis player
- Nationality: Czech
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Marketa Vondrousova Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 130 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 59 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 8″
- Height in Meters: 1.73 m
- Body Build/Type: Athletic
- Body Measurements: 34-24-35 in (86-61-89 cm)
- Breast Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Waist Size: 24 inches (61 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 32B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
Marketa Vondrousova Family Details
- Father: David Vondrouš
- Mother: Jindřiška Anderlová
- Spouse/Husband: Unmarried
- Children: No
- Siblings: Unknown
- Others: Tomáš Anderle (Stepfather) (Hockey coach who served as her physical fitness trainer)
Marketa Vondrousova Education
- Not available
Coaches: Jiří Hřebec, Jan Hernych
Marketa Vondrousova Facts
- She was born on June 28, 1999 in Sokolov, Czechia.
- She started hitting tennis balls at the age of four.
- She is a former world No. 1 junior, having won two junior Grand Slam doubles titles.
- She turned professional in 2015, and had a quick breakthrough on the WTA Tour, winning the 2017 Ladies Open Biel Bienne at the age of 17 in just her second career WTA singles event.
- She defeated Johanna Konta in the 2019 French Open semi-finals.
- Her signature shot is the drop shot.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Marketa Vondrousova Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.