Model Maria Borges Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography details. Maria Borges is an Angolan Model. She has appeared in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show from 2013 to 2017.
She has appeared in editorials for Italian, French, German, British, Spanish, and Portuguese Vogue, German and Australian Harper’s Bazaar, Brazilian Marie Claire, French Numèro, V, W, i-D, and Interview. Maria has walked the runways for many brands. She has also appeared in campaigns for Tommy Hilfiger, H&M, Givenchy, Bobbi Brown, C&A, L’Oréal, Mac Cosmetics, and Forever 21.
Maria Borges was born on 28 October 1992 in Luanda, Angola. Her parents’ names are not known. She has an elder sister and an elder brother. She is Unmarried.
Maria Borges’s height is around 5 feet 11 inches tall and her body weight is 55 kilograms. Her body measurement is 34-24-34 inches. She wearing be a dress size 0-2 (US) and her shoes size 9 (US).
Maria Borges Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 28 October 1992
- Birth Place: Luanda, Angola
- Birth Name: Maria Borges
- Nickname: Maria
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Occupation: Model
- Nationality: Angolan
- Race/Ethnicity: Black
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Maria Borges Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 121 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 11″
- Height in Meters: 1.80 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 34-24-34 in (86-61-86 cm)
- Breast Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Waist Size: 24 inches (61 cm)
- Hips Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 32B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 0-2 (US)
Maria Borges Family Details
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Spouse/Husband: Unmarried
- Children: No
- Siblings: Older sister and brother
Maria Borges Education
- Not available
Maria Borges Facts
- She was born on October 28, 1992, in Luanda, Angola.
- She lost her mother at the age of 11.
- She was the runner-up in a 2010 modeling contest.
- She signed with Supreme Agency in 2012.
- She was named Forbes Africa Magazine’s top model of 2013.
- The first African woman to feature on the cover of the American version of ELLE, 20 years after Sudanese model Alek Wek in 1997.
- She is a Riccardo Tisci favorite and calls him her “godfather”.
- She has a tattoo on her forearm of the words “Step by Step.”
Dear Readers, We Shared About Model Maria Borges Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.