Athlete Jurgen Melzer Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Jurgen Melzer is an Austrian Professional Tennis Player. He achieved a career-high singles ranking of World No. 8 on April 18, 2011, and a doubles ranking of world No. 6 on November 27, 2010.
Turning professional in 1999, Melzer won the men’s doubles event at Wimbledon in 2010 and the US Open in 2011 with Philipp Petzschner, as well as the mixed doubles event at Wimbledon in 2011 with his then future (and later ex-) wife Iveta Benešová.
Jurgen Melzer was born on 22 May 1981 in Vienna, Austria. He is the son of Rudolf Melzer and Michaela Melzer. He has a younger brother. Jurgen Melzer got married to Iveta Benesova from 2012 to 2015.
Jurgen Melzer’s height is 6 feet tall and his body weight is 80 kilograms. His hair color is light brown and his eyes color is green.
Jurgen Melzer Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 22 May 1981
- Birth Place: Vienna, Austria
- Residence: Deutsch-Wagram, Austria
- Birth Name: Jürgen Melzer
- Nickname: Jürgen
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Occupation: Tennis player
- Nationality: Austrian
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Green
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Jurgen Melzer Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 176 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 80 kg
- Height in Feet: 6′ 0″
- Height in Meters: 1.83 m
- Body Build/Type: Athletic
- Shoe Size: Unknown
Jurgen Melzer Family Details
- Father: Rudolf Melzer
- Mother: Michaela Melzer
- Spouse/Wife: Iveta Benešová (m. 2012–2015)
- Children: *
- Siblings: Gerald Melzer (Younger Brother)
Jurgen Melzer Education
- Not available
- Year Turned Pro: 1999
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand), born right-handed
- High Rank for Singles: No. 8 (18 April 2011)
- High Rank for Doubles: No. 6 (27 November 2010)
- Singles Career Record: 350–334 (51.2% in ATP Tour events)
- Singles Career Titles: 5
- Doubles Career Record: 372–291 (56.1% in ATP Tour events)
- Doubles Career Titles: 17
- Mixed Doubles Career titles: 1
Coach: Galo Blanco
Jurgen Melzer Facts
- He was born on May 22, 1981, in Vienna, Austria.
- He is a left-handed tennis player but is right-handed in everyday life.
- He reached World No. 26 as a junior in 1998.
- He turned professional in 1999.
We Shared About Celebrity Jurgen Melzer Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Do share this post with your friends. Keep visiting this website and read your favorite star’s biography & fitness details.