Model Cheryl Tiegs Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography details. Cheryl Tiegs is an American Model and Fashion Designer. She is the first American Supermodel and is famous for her appearance on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and Time and 1978 Pink Bikini poster.
Cheryl Tiegs was born on 25 September 1947 in Breckenridge, Minnesota, United States. She is the daughter of Theodore Tiegs and Phyllis Tiegs. Cheryl Tiegs studied at Alhambra High School and then California State University, Los Angeles.
Cheryl Tiegs got married Stan Dragoti in 1970 and divorced in 1979 and then got married to Peter Beard but divorced and then married Tony Peck but divorced and then she got married to Rod Stryker in 1998 and divorced in 2001.
Cheryl Tiegs’s height is 5 feet 10 inches and her weight is 58 Kg. Her full body measurements are 35-26-36 inches, including her bra size 34C, waist 26 inches, and hip 36 inches. Her shoe size is 8.5 (US) and her dress size 6 (US). Her hair colors are dark brown and eye color green. Read a biography of Bruna Lirio and Katya Zharkova.
Cheryl Tiegs Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 25 September 1947
- Birth Place: Breckenridge, Minnesota, USA
- Residence: Los Angeles County, California, USA
- Birth Name: Cheryl Rae Tiegs
- Nickname: Cheryl
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Occupation: Model, Fashion designer
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Green
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Cheryl Tiegs Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 128 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 58 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 10″
- Height in Meters: 1.78 m
- Body Measurements: 35-26-36 in (89-66-91 cm)
- Breast Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Waist Size: 26 inches (66 cm)
- Hips Size: 36 inches (91 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34C
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Cheryl Tiegs Family Details
- Father: Theodore Tiegs (Was a mortician)
- Mother: Phyllis Tiegs
- Spouse/Husband: Rod Stryker (m. 1998-2001), Tony Peck (m. 1990-1995), Peter Beard (m. 1981-1983), Stan Dragoti (m. 1970-1979)
- Children: Jaden Stryker (Son), Zachary Peck (Son), Theo Stryker (Son)
- Siblings: Unknown
- Others: Cecilia Peck (ex sister-in-law), Gregory Peck (ex father-in-law)
Cheryl Tiegs Education
- Alhambra High School
- California State University, Los Angeles
Cheryl Tiegs Facts
- American supermodel of the 1970s – 1980s.
- She was a Cover Girl by the time she was seventeen years old.
- She served on the board of the Earth Conservation Corps.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Actress Cheryl Tiegs Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography & more. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.