Model Cheryl Tiegs Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography & more. Cheryl Tiegs is an American Model and Fashion Designer. She is the first American Supermodel and famous for her appearance on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and Time and 1978 Pink Bikini poster.
Cheryl Tiegs was born on 25 September 1947 in Breackendridge, Minnesota, United States. She is the daughter of Theodore Teigs and Phyllis Tiegs. Cheryl Tiegs studied from Alhambra High School and then California State University, Los Angeles.
Cheryl Tiegs got married Stan Dragoti on 1970 and divorced on 1979 and then got married Peter Beard but divorced and then married Tony Peck but divorced and then she got married Rod Stryker on 1998 and divorced on 2001.
Cheryl Tiegs height 5 feet 10 inch and her weight 58 Kg. Her full body measurements are 35-26-36 inches, including her bra size 34C, waist 26 inch and hip 36 inch. Her shoe size 8.5 (US) and dress size 6 (US). Her hair color dark brown and eye color green. Read biography of Bruna Lirio and Katya Zharkova.
Cheryl Tiegs Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 25 September 1947
- Birth Place: Breckenridge, Minnesota, USA
- Residence: Los Angeles County, California, USA
- Birth Name: Cheryl Rae Tiegs
- Nickname: Cheryl
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Occupation: Model, Fashion designer
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Green
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Cheryl Tiegs Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 128 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 58 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 10″
- Height in Meters: 1.78 m
- Body Measurements: 35-26-36 in (89-66-91 cm)
- Breast Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Waist Size: 26 inches (66 cm)
- Hips Size: 36 inches (91 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34C
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Cheryl Tiegs Family Details
- Father: Theodore Tiegs (Was a mortician)
- Mother: Phyllis Tiegs
- Spouse/Husband: Rod Stryker (m. 1998-2001), Tony Peck (m. 1990-1995), Peter Beard (m. 1981-1983), Stan Dragoti (m. 1970-1979)
- Children: Jaden Stryker (Son), Zachary Peck (Son), Theo Stryker (Son)
- Siblings: Unknown
- Others: Cecilia Peck (ex sister-in-law), Gregory Peck (ex father-in-law)
Cheryl Tiegs Education
- Alhambra High School
- California State University, Los Angeles
Cheryl Tiegs Facts
- American supermodel of the 1970s – 1980s.
- She was a Cover Girl by the time she was seventeen years old.
- She served on the board of the Earth Conservation Corps.
Dear Readers, We Shared Details of Cheryl Tiegs Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography and Interesting Facts. Share This Post With Your Friends, Thanks for reading & keep visiting.