Actor Jake Lacy Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. Jake Lacy is an American Actor. He became popular through his roles in the Television series, The Office, Better with You, I’m Dying Up Here and Films Obvious Child, Carol, etc.
Jake Lacy was born on 14 February 1985 in Greenfield, Massachusetts, United States of America. His Zodiac Sign is Aquarius. He got married to Lauren Deleo in 2015. Jake Lacy studied at Otter Valey Union High School and later on he attended the University of North Carolina School of the Arts.
Jake Lacy’s height is 5 feet 9 inches tall and his body weight is 74 kilograms. He wearing to be a shoe size 11 US. Jake Lacy’s hair color is light brown and their eye color is blue. Read a biography of Alexander Skarsgard and Jason Statham.
Jake Lacy Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 14 February 1985
- Birth Place: Greenfield, Massachusetts, USA
- Birth Name: Jameson Griffin Lacy
- Nickname: Jake
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Occupation: Actor
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Jake Lacy Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 163 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 74 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9½”
- Height in Meters: 1.77 m
- Body Build/Type: Athletic
- Shoe Size: 11 (US)
Jake Lacy Family Details
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Spouse/Wife: Lauren Deleo (m. 2015)
- Children: Not yet
- Siblings: Unknown
Jake Lacy Education
- Otter Valley Union High School
- University of North Carolina School of the Arts
Jake Lacy Facts
- He was born on February 14, 1985 in Greenfield, Massachusetts, USA.
- He used to work as a gym receptionist, a bar-back at a club and a waiter.
- He endorsed Senator Bernie Sanders for President in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.
Dear Readers, We Shared Actor Jake Lacy Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.