Model Gabriel Gabriel Aubry Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography, Wiki & more. Gabriel Aubry is a Canadian Model. He is very famous Canadian model, who modeled for many fashion institute such as, Tommy Hilfiger, Gianni Versace, DKNY, Valentino, Calvin Klein, Exte, Joop, Next, Trussardi etc. Gabriel Aubry signed to Wilhelmina Models in New York City and to Beatrice Models in Milan, Italy.
Gabriel Aubry was born on 4 January 1976 uin Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Gabriel Aubry is the son of Gerard Aubry. He has eight siblings. Gabriel Aubry is unmarried and have a daughter Nahla Ariela Aubry.
Gabriel Aubry height 6 feet 2 inch and his weight 82 Kg. His body measurements are 38-32-14 inch, including his chest 38 inch, waist 32 inch and biceps 14 inch. His hair color is blonde and eye color is green. Read biography of Sean O’Pry and David Gandy.
Gabriel Aubry Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 4 January 1976
- Birth Place: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Birth Name: Gabriel Eugène Aubry
- Nickname: Gabriel
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Occupation: Model
- Nationality: Canadian
- Race/Ethnicity: White (French, Canadian)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Green
Gabriel Aubry Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 181 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 82 kg
- Height in Feet: 6′ 2″
- Height in Meters: 1.88 m
- Body Build: Athletic
- Chest: 38 in (97 cm)
- Waist: 32 in (81 cm)
- Hips: 37 in (94 cm)
- Shoe Size: Unknown
Gabriel Aubry Family Details
- Father: Gerard Aubry
- Mother: Unknown
- Spouse: No
- Children: Nahla Ariela Aubry (Daughter)
- Siblings: Gabriel is one of nine siblings.
Gabriel Aubry Education
- Not available
Gabriel Aubry Facts
- He was discovered during his 20s while enjoying a night out at a nightclub during a ski trip to Quebec
- He is fluent in French.
- He was one of the top earning male models in the modeling industry in 2012.
- He was named to People Magazine’s list of Most Beautiful People in 2009.
We Shared About Model Gabriel Aubry Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography, Wiki & more. Please do share this post with your friends.