Actress Cressida Bonas Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography details. Cressida Bonas is an English Actress and Model. She appears in English TV Serials, Films, and Theatre Shows. Cressida Bonas was featured for her roles in films, Trinity, Doctor Thorne, The Bye Bye Man, Tulip Fever, and White House Farm.
Cressida Bonas was born on 18 February 1989 in Winchester, Hampshire, England, United Kingdom. Her Zodiac Sign is Aquarius. Her father was named Jeffrey Bonas and Mary-Gaye Curzon. She has seven siblings. Cressida Bonas is unmarried. She went to Stowe School, Prior Park College, University of Leeds, and Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance.
Cressida Bona’s height is 5 feet 8 inches tall and her body weight is 55 kilograms. Her body measurements are not known. Moreover, she wears shoes of size 6.5 (US) and dresses of size 4 (US). Cressida Bonas has a blue color eye and blonde color hair. Read a biography of Brittany Snow and Malese Jow.
Cressida Bonas Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 18 February 1989
- Birth Place: Winchester, Hampshire, England, U.K.
- Birth Name: Cressida Curzon Bonas
- Nickname: Cressida
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Occupation: Actress, Dancer, Model
- Nationality: British
- Race/Ethnicity: White (English)
- Religion: Protestant
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Cressida Bonas Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 121 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 8″
- Height in Meters: 1.73 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: Unknown
- Breast Size: Unknown
- Waist Size: Unknown
- Hips Size: Unknown
- Bra Size/Cup Size: Unknown
- Feet/Shoe Size: 6.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
Cressida Bonas Family Details
- Father: Jeffrey Bonas (Entrepreneur)
- Mother: Mary-Gaye Curzon
- Spouse/Husband: Unmarried
- Children: No
- Siblings: Isabella Calthorpe, Georgina Calthorpe, George Bonas, Charles Bonas, Henry Alexander Bonas, Jacobi Richard Penn Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe, Pandora Cooper Key
- Others: Edward Curzon, 6th Earl Howe (Grandfather)
Cressida Bonas Education
- Stowe School
- Prior Park College
- University of Leeds (2007–2010)
- Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance (2013)
Cressida Bonas Facts
- Her father is Lady Mary-Gaye’s third husband, the businessman Jeffrey Bonas.
- She has been called an “It girl.”
- She was photographed for a 2014 edition of Vanity Fair.
- She dated Prince Harry from 2012 until 2014.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Actress Cressida Bonas Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.