Actress Christine Ebersole Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography details. Christine Ebersole is an American Actress and Singer. She became popular for her work in the Broadway musicals 42nd Street and Grey Gardens, for which she won two Tony Awards. She played role in the TV series Sulivan & Son and she earned the Emmy Award.
Her other notable television credits include The Cavanaughs, Rachel Gunn, R.N., Related, Royal Pains, and Retired at 35. Ebersole’s film credits include Tootsie, Amadeus, Three Men, and a Baby, Mac and Me, My Girl 2, The Big Wedding, Richie Rich, Black Sheep, and My Favorite Martian.
Christine Ebersole was born on 21 February 1953 in Winnetka, Illinois, United States. She is the daughter of Robert Ebersole and Marian Esther Ebersole. Christine Ebersole got married to Peter Bergman in 1976 and 1981 and then she got married to Bill Moloney in 1988. She has three children.
Christine Ebersole’s height is around 5 feet 10 inches tall and her body weight is 64 kilograms. Her body measurement is 37-27-36 inches. She wearing to be a dress size 8 (US) and her shoes size 8.5 (US). Christine Ebersole’s hair color is blonde and her eye color is blue.
Christine Ebersole Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 21 February 1953
- Birth Place: Winnetka, Illinois, USA
- Birth Name: Christine Ebersole
- Nickname: Christine
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Occupation: Actress, Singer
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Christine Ebersole Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 141 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 64 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 10″
- Height in Meters: 1.78 m
- Body Build/Type: Average
- Body Measurements: 37-27-36 in (94-68.5-91.5 cm)
- Breast Size: 37 inches (94 cm)
- Waist Size: 27 inches (68.5 cm)
- Hips Size: 36 inches (91.5 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
Christine Ebersole Family Details
- Father: Robert Ebersole (Steel company president)
- Mother: Marian Esther Ebersole (Goodley)
- Spouse/Husband: Bill Moloney (m. 1988), Peter Bergman (m. 1976–1981)
- Children: Elijah Moloney, Mae Mae Moloney, Aron Moloney
- Siblings: Unknown
Christine Ebersole Education
- New Trier High School (1971)
- MacMurray College, Jacksonville, Illinois (Class of 1975)
- American Academy of Dramatic Arts
- Albums: Sunday In New York, Strings Attached, Christine Ebersole Sings Noel Coward, In Your Dreams
Christine Ebersole Facts
- She was born on February 21, 1953 in Winnetka, Illinois, USA.
- She is the aunt of actress Janel Moloney through marriage.
- She was a cast member of Saturday Night Live from 1981 to 1982.
- She won the 2007 Tony Award for Best Actress in a Musical for her work in “Grey Gardens”.
- She currently resides in Maplewood, New Jersey, with her family.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Actress Christine Ebersole Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.