Actress Bonnie Bedelia Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography details. Bonnie Bedelia is an American Actress. She appears in Many TV Series and Films during her acting spanning from 1957 to the present. She became popular through her roles in films, Bonanza, Lovers, and Other Strangers, They Shot Horses, Don’t They?, and TV Series, such as Love of Life, The Gypsy Moths, etc.
Bonnie Bedelia was born on 25 March 1948 in New York City, New York, United States of America. Her Age is 74 Years Old and her Zodiac Sign is Aries. Her father was named Philip Harley Culkin and her mother was named Marian Ethel. She has three siblings.
Bonnie Bedelia got married to Ken Luber but divorced and married Michael MacRae in 1995. She has two children. Bonnie Bedelia studied drama at HB Studio in Greenwich Village in New York City.
Bonnie Bedelia’s height is 5 feet 4 inches tall and her body weight is 61 kilograms. Her body measurements are 37-27-37 inches, including her bra size 34C, waist size 27 inches, and hip size 37 inches. Moreover, she wears 8.5 US shoe sizes and 8 US shoe sizes.
Bonnie Bedelia Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 25 March 1948
- Age: 74 Years Old
- Birth Place: New York City, New York, USA
- Birth Name: Bonnie Bedelia Culkin
- Nickname: Bonnie
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Occupation: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Bonnie Bedelia Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 134.4 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 61 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 4″
- Height in Meters: 1.63 m
- Body Measurements: 37-27-37 in (94-69-94 cm)
- Breast Size: 37 inches (94 cm)
- Waist Size: 27 inches (69 cm)
- Hips Size: 37 inches (94 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34C
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
Bonnie Bedelia Family Details
- Father: Philip Harley Culkin
- Mother: Marian Ethel
- Spouse: Michael MacRae (m. 1995), James Telfer, Ken Luber (m. 1969-1980)
- Children: Yuri Luber (Son), Jonah Luber (Son)
- Siblings: Kit Culkin (Brother), Candace Culkin (Sister), Terry Culkin (Brother)
- Nieces: Quinn Culkin, Dakota Culkin, Jennifer Adamson
- Nephews: Macaulay Culkin, Kieran Culkin, Rory Culkin, Christian Culkin, Shane Culkin
Bonnie Bedelia Education
- She attended HB Studio in Greenwich Village in New York City, where she studied drama.
Bonnie Bedelia Facts
- She belongs of Irish, German, English, Swiss-German, and French descent.
- She made her feature film debut in The Gypsy Moths (1969).
- She is the co-founder of the Los Angeles Classic Theater Works.
- She received a Golden Globe nomination for her role in the 1983 film Heart Like a Wheel.
“My grandfather had been on the New York City force with his 11 brothers around the turn of the century. He was killed in the line of duty. My father, who was 16, was the oldest son, so he had to quit school and go to work to support his mother.” – Bonnie Bedelia
Dear Readers, We Shared About Bonnie Bedelia Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.