Andy Murray Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Biography. Andy Murray is a British Professional Tennis Player from Scotland. He considered Great Britain in his sporting activities. Andy Murray is a three times Grand Slam tournament winner, two time Olympic champion and winner of the 2016 ATP World Tour Finals and Former World Number 1.
Andy Murray was born on 15 May 1987 in Glasgow, United Kingdom. His Age is 33 Years Old and Zodiac Sign is Taurus. His Father named William Murray and Mother Named Judy Murray. He has one brother named Jamie Murray.
Andy Murray got married to Kim Sears on 2015. The couple have one daughter named Sophie. Andy Murray studied schooling at Dunblane Primary School and later he enrolled at Schiller International University.
Andy Murray height is 6 feet 2 inches tall and his body weight is 84 kilograms. Moreover, Andy Murray wears 12.5 US shoe size. His hair color light brown and eye color hazel. Also read tennis player Novak Djokovic and Stan Wawrinka.
Andy Murray Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 15 May 1987
- Age: 33 Years Old
- Birth Place: Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Birth Name: Andrew Barron Murray
- Nickname: Murray
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Occupation: Tennis player
- Nationality: British
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christian
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
Andy Murray Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 185 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 84 kg
- Height in Feet: 6′ 2½”
- Height in Meters: 1.9 m
- Shoe Size: 12.5 (US)
Andy Murray Family Details
- Father: William Murray
- Mother: Judy Murray
- Spouse: Kim Sears (m. 2015)
- Children: Sophie (Daughter)
- Siblings: Jamie Murray (Brother)
Andy Murray Education
- Dunblane Primary School
- Schiller International University
Andy Murray Facts
- His parents separated when he was ten years old.
- He is the younger brother of tennis doubles player Jamie Murray and son of coach Judy Murray.
- He is a supporter of Hibernian Football Club.
We Shared About Tennis Player Andy Murray Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Biography & more. Please do share this post with your friends.