Samantha Stosur Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Biography. Samantha Stosur is an Australian Professional Tennis Player. She became world number one in Doubles and world number 4 in singles. Samantha Stosur won the WTA Tour with nine in singles, 26 in doubles and three in mixed doubles. She won six Grand Slam titles & many championships.
Samantha Stosur was born on 30 March 1984 in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Her Age is 36 Years Old and Zodiac Sign is Aries. Her father named Tony Stosur and Dianne Stosur. She has two brothers named Dominic and Daniel Stosur. Samantha Stosur was educated at Helensvale State High School on the Gold Coast and Gaven State School.
Samantha Stosur height is 5 feet 9 inches tall and her body weight is 68 kilograms. Her bra size 34C & cup size is C. Samantha Stosur wears 8 US shoe size and 4 US dress size. Moreover, her hair color light brown and eye color hazel. Read biography of player Novak Djokovic and Ana Ivanovic.
Samantha Stosur Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 30 March 1984
- Age: 36 Years Old
- Birth Place: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Residence: Gold Coast, Australia
- Birth Name: Samantha Jane Stosur
- Nickname: Sam
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Occupation: Tennis player
- Nationality: Australian
- Race/Ethnicity: White (Polish descent)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
Samantha Stosur Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 150 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 68 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9″
- Height in Meters: 1.75 m
- Body Build/Type: Athletic
- Body Measurements: Unknown
- Breast Size: Unknown
- Waist Size: Unknown
- Hips Size: Unknown
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34C
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
Samantha Stosur Family Details
- Father: Tony Stosur
- Mother: Dianne Stosur
- Spouse: No
- Children: No
- Siblings: Dominic Stosur (Older Brother), Daniel Stosur (Older Brother)
Samantha Stosur Education
- She was educated at Helensvale State High School on the Gold Coast and Gaven State School.
- Year Turned Pro: 1999
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- High Rank for Singles: No. 4 (21 February 2011)
- High Rank for Doubles: No. 1 (6 February 2006)
- Coach(es): David Taylor (2008–2013, 2015–2016)
Samantha Stosur Facts
- She started playing tennis aged eight when a friend gave her a racquet for Christmas.
- She defeats Serena Williams to win U.S. Open final in 2011.
- She won several Grand Slam titles, including singles, women’s doubles, and mixed doubles.
We Shared About Athlete Samantha Stosur Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Biography & more. Please do share this post with your friends.