Actress Aja Naomi King Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography details. Aja Naomi King is an American Actress. She became popular through her roles in Television series such as How to Get Away with Murder, and Emily Owens.
She has received the NAACP Image Award for outstanding supporting actress. Also, she played her roles in the TV series, Black Box and films, Four, Reversion, The Birth of Nation and The Upside, etc.
Aja Naomi King was born on 11 January 1985 in Los Angeles, County, California, United States of America. Her parent’s and siblings’ names are not known. She studied BFA from the University of California and MFA from Yale University.
Aja Naomi King’s height is around 5 feet 5 inches tall and her body weight is 54 kilograms. Her body measurement is 36-25-35 inches. She wearing be a dress size 8 (US). Her hair color is black and her eye color is dark brown.
Aja Naomi King Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 11 January 1985
- Birth Place: Los Angeles County, California, USA
- Birth Name: Aja Naomi King
- Nickname: Naomi
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Occupation: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: Black
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Aja Naomi King Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 119 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5″
- Height in Meters: 1.65 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Shape: Hourglass
- Body Measurements: 36-25-35 in (94-63.5-89 cm)
- Breast Size: 36 inches (94 cm)
- Waist Size: 25 inches (63.5 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 32D
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
Aja Naomi King Family Details
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Spouse/Husband: Unmarried
- Children: No
- Siblings: Unknown
Aja Naomi King Education
- Rowland High School
- The University of California, Santa Barbara (BFA)
- Yale University (MFA)
Aja Naomi King Facts
- Born on January 11, 1985 in Los Angeles County, California, she grew up in Walnut, California.
- She did her schooling at Rowland High School and graduated from the University of California a degree in Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts, and a Master of Fine Arts from Yale Unversity School of Drama.
- She starred as Cassandra Kopelson in The CW medical comedy-drama Emily Owens, M.D. from 2012–13.
- From 2014 to 2020, she played Michaela Pratt in the ABC legal thriller How to Get Away with Murder.
- She became the face of skincare line Olay’s fall 2015 advertising campaign.
- In 2017, she became a spokesperson for L’Oreal Paris.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Actress Aja Naomi King Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.