YouTube Star Vitaly Zdorovetskiy Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Age, Wiki, Bio & more. Vitaly Zdorovetskiy is a Russian-American YouTuber. He runs a YouTube channel titled ‘VitalyzdTv’, where he upload videos and he earned 9.88 million subscribers. Vitaly Zdorovetskiy has an estimated net worth of $7 million dollars.
Vitaly Zdorovetskiy was born in March 8, 1992 in Murmansk, Russia. Vitaly Zdorovetskiy is the son of Elena Vulitsky. He is Unmarried. He went to Park Vista Community High School.
Vitaly Zdorovetskiy has a height of 5 feet 10 inch and his weight 73 Kg. His other body measurements like his chest, waist and biceps sizes are not known. His wearing shoe size to be 10 US. His hair is light brown color and eye green color. Read biography of Adam Saleh and David Dobrik.
Vitaly Zdorovetskiy Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 8 March 1992
- Birth Place: Murmansk, Russia
- Birth Name: Zdorovetskiy Vitaly
- Nickname: VitalyzdTv
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Occupation: YouTube Personality
- Nationality: American, Russian
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Non religious
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Green
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Vitaly Zdorovetskiy Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 161 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 73 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 10″
- Height in Meters: 1.78 m
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
Vitaly Zdorovetskiy Family Details
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Elena Vulitsky
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: No
- Siblings: None
Vitaly Zdorovetskiy Education
- Park Vista Community High School
Vitaly Zdorovetskiy Facts
- He is an only child with no siblings.
- His family moved to Odessa, Ukraine shortly after his birth.
- His YouTube channel has earned over 9.4 million subscribers.
- He has collaborated with Ohio-born fellow YouTube prankster Roman Atwood.
- His vlog channel has more than 1.9 million subscribers.
Guys! these were the useful information of Vitaly Zdorovetskiy Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Age, Wiki, Bio details. We hope you found the information you were looking for in this short article. At the same time, we encourage you to read other posts and activities such as commenting. Thank you for visiting our website and invite you again.