Singer Trisha Yearwood Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography & more. Trisha Yearwood is an American Country Music Artist, Singer, Actress, Author, TV Personality, Chef and Author. She appeared in American Singles and Albums songs. She received the Daytime Emmy Award, three Grammy Awards, the Academy of Country Music Awards.
Trisha Yearwood featured for her singles, How Do I Live, In Another Eyes, Perfect Love, There Goes My Baby, I Would’ve Loved You Anyway, She’s in Love with the Boy, Walkaway Joe and The Song Remembers When etc.
Trisha Yearwood was born on 19 September 1964 in Monticello, Georgia, United States. risha Yearwood is the daughter of banker Jack Yearwood and Teacher Gwen Yearwood. She has an elder sister Beth Bernard.
Trisha Yearwood got married to Robert Reynolds in 1994 and divorced in 1999 and then she got married to Garth Brooks on 2005. Trisha Yearwood studied from Young Harris College, University of Georgia and Belmont University.
Trisha Yearwood height 5 feet 8 inch and her weight 70 Kg. Her full body measurements are 38-29-38 inches, including her bra size 34D, waist 29 inch and hip 38 inch. Her shoe size 7.5 (US) and dress size 10 (US). Her hair color blue and eye color blonde. Read biography of Olivia Newton-John and Natalie Imbruglia.
Trisha Yearwood Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 19 September 1964
- Birth Place: Monticello, Georgia, USA
- Birth Name: Patricia Lynn Yearwood
- Nickname: Trisha
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Occupation: Singer, Author, Actress, Chef
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christian
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Trisha Yearwood Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 154 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 70 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 8″
- Height in Meters: 1.73 m
- Body Build/Type: Average
- Body Shape: Hourglass
- Body Measurements: 38-29-38 in (97-74-97 cm)
- Breast Size: 38 inches (97 cm)
- Waist Size: 29 inches (74 cm)
- Hips Size: 38 inches (97 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34D
- Feet/Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 10 (US)
Trisha Yearwood Family Details
- Father: Jack Yearwood (Banker)
- Mother: Gwen Yearwood (Teacher)
- Spouse/Husband: Garth Brooks (m. 2005), Robert Reynolds (m. 1994-1999), Christopher Latham (m. 1987-1991)
- Children: Not yet
- Siblings: Beth Bernard (Older Sister)
- Others: Kyle Bernard (Nephew), Brett Bernard (Nephew), Ashley Bernard (Niece)
Trisha Yearwood Education
- Young Harris College
- University of Georgia
- Belmont University
Trisha Yearwood Facts
- She was born into the family of a banker and a schoolteacher.
- She is a member of the Grand Ole Opry.
- Her self-titled debut album was released in 1991, peaking at number two on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart and number thirty one on the Billboard 200.
- She is the first debut female country album to sell one million copies.
- She used to work at MTM Records.
- She collects cookbooks, and loves to go antiquing and bake birthday cakes for family and friends.
We Shared About Singer Trisha Yearwood Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography & more. Please do share this post with your friends.