Singer Tony Bennett Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. Tony Bennett is an American Singer of Traditional Pop Standards, Big Band, Show Tunes and Jazz. He established a music school named ‘Frank Sinatra School of the Arts’ in Astoria, Queens, New York. Tony Bennett featured for songs, Because of You, Rags to Riches, I Left My Heart in San Francisco etc.
Tony Bennett was born on 3 August 1926 in Astoria, New York, United States of America. His Zodiac Sign is Leo. He is the son of John Benedetto and Anna Benedetto. He have two siblings, Mary Benedetto and John Benedetto Jr.
Tony Bennett got married to Patricia Beech in 1952 and the couple divorced in 1971. Then he got married to Sandra Grant Bennett in 1971 and divorced in 2007. Then he got married to Susan Crow on 2007. Tony Bennett have four children.
Tony Bennett height is 5 feet 7 inches tall and his body weight is 79 Kg. His body measurements and shoe sizes are not known. Moreover, his hair color is grey and eye color is brown. Read biography of Alan Jackson and Joe Nichols.
Tony Bennett Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 3 August 1926
- Birth Place: Astoria, New York, USA
- Residence: New York City, New York, U.S
- Birth Name: Anthony Dominick Benedetto
- Nicknames: Joe Barry, Joe Bari
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Occupation: Singer, Painter
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White (Italian)
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Hair Color: Grey
- Eye Color: Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Tony Bennett Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 175 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 79 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7½”
- Height in Meters: 1.71 m
- Body Build/Type: Thin
- Shoe Size: Unknown
Tony Bennett Family Details
- Father: John Benedetto (Grocer)
- Mother: Anna Benedetto (Seamstress)
- Spouse: Susan Crow (m. 2007-), Sandra Grant Bennett (m. 1971-2007), Patricia Beech (m. 1952-1971)
- Children: Antonia Bennett, Danny Bennett, Joanna Bennett, Dae Bennett
- Siblings: Mary Benedetto (Sister), John Benedetto Jr. (Brother)
Tony Bennett Education
- American Theatre Wing, High School Of Industrial Arts
- He studied music and painting at the New York High School of Industrial Arts. (dropped out)
Tony Bennett Facts
- His real surname is Benedetto: “blessed one” in Italian.
- His mother was a seamstress, his father was a grocer, and his uncle was a tap dancer.
- He served during the Second World War and then developed a career spanning over half a century.
- His favorite movie is The Treasure of the Sierra Madre (1948).
- He is lifelong supporter of the Democratic Party.
- He was nearly died after overdosing on cocaine in 1979.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Tony Bennett Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography & more. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.