Singer Thalia Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. Thalia is a Mexican Singer, Songwriter, Producer, Actress and Entrepreneur. She became one of the most successful and influential Mexican artist worldwide. Thalia nominated with five Billboard Latin Music Awards, Several Premious Juventud and Lo Nuestro Awards, Seven Latin Grammy Awards & many more.
Thalia was born on 26 August 1971 in Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico. Her Zodiac Sign is Virgo. Her father named Ernesto Sodi Pallares and her mother named Yolanda Miranda Mange. She has four siblings named, Laura Zapata (Maternal half-sister), Ernestina Sodi, Gabriela Sodi, Federica Sodi.
Thalia got married to Tommy Mottola on 2000. The couple have two children’s named, Matthew Alejandro Mottola Sodi (Son), Sabrina Sakaë Mottola Sodi (Daughter).
Thalia did her schooling from Liceo Franco Mexicano Elementary School and the National Conservatory of Music of Mexico.
Thalia Height is 5 feet 5 inches tall and her body weight is 56 kilograms. Her body measurements is 34-25-34 inches, includes her bra size 34B, waist size 25 inches and hip size 34 inches. Read biography of singer Vina Morales and Cheryl.
Thalia Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 26 August 1971
- Birth Place: Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
- Birth Name: Ariadna Thalía Sodi Miranda
- Nicknames: Lady T, Reina
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Actress
- Nationality: Mexican
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Hair Color: Dyed Blonde
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Thalia Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 123.5 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5″
- Height in Meters: 1.65 m
- Body Measurements: 34-25-34 in (87-64-87 cm)
- Breast Size: 34 inches (87 cm)
- Waist Size: 25 inches (64 cm)
- Hips Size: 34 inches (87 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
Thalia Family Details
- Father: Ernesto Sodi Pallares (Scientist, doctor of pathology, criminologist, and writer)
- Mother: Yolanda Miranda Mange (Painter)
- Spouse/Husband: Tommy Mottola (m. 2000)
- Children: Matthew Alejandro Mottola Sodi (Son), Sabrina Sakaë Mottola Sodi (Daughter)
- Siblings: Laura Zapata (Maternal half-sister), Ernestina Sodi, Gabriela Sodi, Federica Sodi
- Liceo Franco Mexicano elementary school
- National Conservatory of Music of Mexico
- She is the youngest of five children of her parents.
- She started taking ballet classes at the National Conservatory of Music of Mexico at age four.
- She is fluent in French.
- She was a member of the pop group Timbiriche.
- She is the 3rd wife of producer Tommy Mottola.
- Since 2004, she has been an official celebrity ambassador for March of Dimes.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Singer Thalia Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.