Athlete Taylor Townsend Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography details. Taylor Townsend is an American Professional Tennis Player. She has achieved a career-high singles ranking of World No. 61 on July 16, 2018, and a doubles ranking of world No. 64 on March 20, 2017. Turning professional in December 2012, Townsend has won 10 singles titles and 17 doubles titles on the ITF Circuit.
Taylor Townsend was born on 16 April 1996 in Chicago, Illinois, United States. Taylor is the daughter of Gary Townsend and Sheila Townsend. She is Unmarried. She has one son. She has an elder sister.
Taylor Townsend’s height is 5 feet 7 inches tall and her body weight is 77 kilograms. Her hair color is dark brown and her eye color is black.
Taylor Townsend Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: April 16, 1996
- Birth Place: Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Residence: Smyrna, Georgia, United States
- Birth Name: Taylor Townsend
- Nickname: Taylor
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Occupation: Tennis player
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: Black (African-American)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Taylor Townsend Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 170 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 77 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7″
- Height in Meters: 1.70 m
- Body Build/Type: Athletic
- Body Measurements: Unknown
- Breast Size: Unknown
- Waist Size: Unknown
- Hips Size: Unknown
- Bra Size/Cup Size: Unknown
- Feet/Shoe Size: Unknown
- Dress Size: Unknown
Taylor Townsend Family Details
- Father: Gary Townsend (High School Administrator)
- Mother: Sheila Townsend (High School Administrator, Former Banker, Former Amateur Tennis Player)
- Spouse/Husband: Unmarried
- Children: Adyn Aubrey (Son) (b. March 14, 2021)
- Siblings: Symone Townsend (Older Sister) (Former College-Level Tennis Player)
Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
Coach: Donald Young sr.
Taylor Townsend Education
- Not available
Taylor Townsend Facts
- She was born on April 16, 1996 in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- She started playing tennis at the age of six.
- She plays left-handed and has a two-handed backhand.
- She was named the ITF Junior World Champion in 2012 for finishing the year No. 1 in the girls’ junior rankings, making her the first American to do so since 1982.
- She won the 2012 Australian Open junior tournament at the age of 15 becoming only the second American to ever win that title after Kim Kessaris in 1989.
- She also won the doubles title at the same event to become first American to win both the singles and doubles titles at a junior Grand Slam event since Lindsay Davenport accomplished the feat at the 1992 US Open.
- She turned professional in December 2012.
- She has a career-high singles ranking of No. 61.
We Shared About Taylor Townsend Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Do share this post with your friends. Keep visiting this website and read your favorite star biography & fitness details.