Singer Tamar Braxton Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography details. Tamar Braxton is an American Singer, Actress, and Television Personality. She became popular for appeared in the TV series “Braxton Family Values” with her famous family. She released her first self-titled album in 2000 and her second album “Love and War” released in 2013. Her notable song such as Love and War, All the Way Home and If You Don’t Wanna Love Me, etc.
Tamar Braxton was born on 17 March 1977 in Severn, Maryland, United States of America. She is the daughter of Michael Conrad Braxton and Evelyn Braxton. She has five siblings. Tamar Braxton got married to Darrell “Delite” Allamby in 2001 and divorced in 2003. Then she got married to Vincent Herbert in 2008 and divorced in 2019. She has a son named Logan Vincent Herbert.
Tamar Braxton’s height is around 5 feet 7 inches tall and her body weight is 74 kilograms. Her body measurement is 38-28-40 inches She wearing to be a dress of size 12 (US) and her shoe size 6 (US). Tamar Braxton’s hair color dyed blonde and her eye color dark brown.
Tamar Braxton Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 17 March 1977
- Birth Place: Severn, Maryland, USA
- Birth Name: Tamar Estine Braxton
- Nicknames: Tay, Tay Tay
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Occupation: Singer, Actress, TV personality.
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: Black (African-American)
- Religion: Methodist
- Hair Color: Dyed Blonde
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Tamar Braxton Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 163 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 74 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7″
- Height in Meters: 1.70 m
- Body Build/Type: Voluptuous
- Body Measurements: 38-28-40 in (96.5-71-101.5 cm)
- Breast Size: 38 inches (96.5 cm)
- Waist Size: 28 inches (71 cm)
- Hips Size: 40 inches (101.5 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34D
- Feet/Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size: 12 (US)
Tamar Braxton Family Details
- Father: Michael Conrad Braxton (Methodist)
- Mother: Evelyn Braxton (Singer and Pastor)
- Spouse/Husband: Vincent Herbert (m. 2008–2019), Darrell “Delite” Allamby (m. 2001–2003)
- Children: Logan Vincent Herbert (Son) (b. June 6, 2013) with ex-husband, Vince Herbert
- Siblings: Toni Braxton (Older Sister), Traci Braxton (Older Sister), Trina Braxton (Older Sister), Michael Conrad Braxton Jr (Older Brother), Towanda Braxton (Older Sister)
Tamar Braxton Education
- Archbishop Spalding High School
Tamar Braxton Facts
- She was born on March 17, 1977 in Severn, Maryland, USA.
- She is the Youngest sister of Toni Braxton.
- She started singing when she was a toddler.
- She released her first single, “Good Life,” with her sisters when she was thirteen.
- She launched her own clothing and shoe line called Tamar Collection in November 2014.
- Tamar states that her influences include Mariah Carey, Toni Braxton, Diana Ross, Kim Burrell, and Whitney Houston.
- She is friends with Erykah Badu.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Singer Tamar Braxton Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.