Singer Steven Van Zandt Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. Steven Van Zandt is an American Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Producer, Actor and Activist. He became popular for being member of Bruce Springsteen’s E Street Band. Also, he known for her roles in TV series The Sopranos, Lilyhammer.
Steven Van Zandt was born on 22 November 1950 in Winthrop, Massachusetts, United States of America. His Zodiac Sign is Sagittarius. Her father named William Brewster Van Zandt and Mary H Lento. He has one brother named Billy Van Zandt. Steven Van Zandt got married to Maureen Van Zandt on year 1982.
Steven Van Zandt height is 5 feet 7 inches and his body weight is 75 kilograms. His hair color dark brown and eye color dark brown.
Steven Van Zandt Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 22 November 1950
- Birth Place: Winthrop, Massachusetts, USA
- Birth Name: Steven Lento
- Nicknames: Little Steven, Miami Steve, Silvio, Stevie Van Zandt
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Occupation: Singer-songwriter, Musician, Producer, Actor, DJ
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White (Italian)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Steven Van Zandt Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 165 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 75 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7″
- Height in Meters: 1.70 m
- Shoe Size: Unknown
Steven Van Zandt Family Details
- Father: William Brewster Van Zandt
- Mother: Mary H. Lento
- Spouse: Maureen Van Zandt (m. 1982-)
- Children: Not yet
- Siblings: Billy Van Zandt (Brother)
Steven Van Zandt Education
- Not available
- Years Active: 1968–present
- Genre: Heartland Rock, Pop/Rock, Psychedelic/Garage
- Instruments: Vocals, guitar, bass, harmonica, piano, mandolin
- Music groups: E Street Band, Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes (1975 – 1979), Steel Mill (1970 – 1971)
- Associated acts: Bruce Springsteen, E Street Band, Steel Mill, Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes, Joey Ramone, Little Steven and the Disciples of Soul, The Miami Horns, Bon Jovi, Darlene Love, Gary U.S. Bonds
Steven Van Zandt Facts
- He is of Southern Italian descent.
- He cites guitarist Dave Clark Five as influences.
- His wife Maureen Van Zandt played his wife Gabriella Dante in the TV series The Sopranos.
- He always wears a bandana because a car accident when he was younger left him with head scarring and patches on his head where hair would not grow properly.
“The simple fact is we do not live in a democracy. Certainly not the kind our Founding Fathers intended. We live in a corporate dictatorship represented by, and beholden to, no single human being you can reason with or hold responsible for anything.” – Steven Van Zandt
Dear Readers, We Shared About Steven Van Zandt Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.