Actor Sean Penn Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. Sean Penn is an American Actor and Filmmaker. He is famous for his roles in the mystery drama Mystic River and the biopic Milk. Penn made his directorial debut with the 1991 crime drama film The Indian Runner. He is also notable for being an outspoken and often controversial political and social activist.
He has also starred in the films Taps, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Colors, Casualties of War, We’re No Angels, Carlito’s Way, Dead Man Walking, U-Turn, The Game, The Thin Red Line, Being John Malkovich, The Weight of Water, I Am Sam, 21 Grams, The Assassination of Richard Nixon, The Interpreter, All the King’s Men, Persepolis, Fair Game, The Tree of Life and This Must Be the Place.
Sean Penn was born on 17 August 1960 in Santa Monica, California, United States. He is the son of Leo Penn and Eileen Ryan. He has two siblings, one of them died from heart disease. Sean Penn got married to Madonna from 1985 to 1989. Then he got married to Robin Wright from 1996 to 2010. Then he got married to Leila George from 2020 to 2021. He has two children.
Sean Penn’s height is 5 feet 8 inches tall and his body weight is 70 kilograms. His hair color is dark brown and his eye color is blue.
Sean Penn Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: August 17, 1960
- Birth Place: Santa Monica, California, United States
- Birth Name: Sean Justin Penn
- Nickname: Sean
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Occupation: Actor, Director, Screenwriter, Producer
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Agnosticism
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Sean Penn Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 154 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 70 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 8″
- Height in Meters: 1.73 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Shoe Size: N/A
Sean Penn Family Details
- Father: Leo Penn (Director, actor, and writer)
- Mother: Eileen Ryan (née Annucci) (Actress)
- Spouse/Wife: Leila George (m. 2020–2021), Robin Wright (m. 1996–2010), Madonna (m. 1985–1989)
- Children: Dylan Frances Penn, Hopper Jack Penn
- Siblings: Chris Penn (1965-2006) (Actor) (Died from heart disease), Michael Penn (b. 1958) (Musician)
- Others: Americus William Annucci (Maternal Grandfather), Rose Isabel Ryan (Maternal Grandmother), Moische /Maurice Daniel Penn (Paternal Grandfather), Elizabeth M. Melincoff (Paternal Grandmother), Aimee Mann (Sister-In-Law) (Singer, Songwriter) (Wife of Michael Penn)
Sean Penn Education
- Santa Monica High School, California
Books: Bob Honey Who Just Do Stuff, Bob Honey Sings Jimmy Crack Corn, Bob Honey: Who Just Does Stuff
Sean Penn Facts
- He was born on August 17, 1960 in Santa Monica, California, United States.
- He began making short films with some of his childhood friends including actors Charlie Sheen and Emilio Estevez.
- He won the Academy Award for Best Actor for his roles in the films Mystic River and Milk.
- His childhood friends are actors Charlie Sheen and Emilio Estevez.
- He released his first novel, Bob Honey Who Just Do Stuff, in March 2018.
- He is an ardent surf enthusiast.
We Shared About Sean Penn Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Do share this post with your friends. Keep visiting this website and read your favorite star biography & fitness details.