Sean Hayes is an American Actor, Comedian, Singer and Producer. He popular for his role as Jack McFarland in the NBC TV Serial ‘Will Grace’ for which he won Primetime Award, four SAG Awards and American Comedy Award and six Golden Globe Awards. Find Below Actor Sean Hayes Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Age, Bio, Net Worth, Parents, Wife, Children, Family, Facts, Education & more.
Sean Hayes was born on 26 June 1970 in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, United States of America. His Age is 49 Years Old and His Zodiac Sign is Cancer. He hold American Nationality.
Sean Hayes father named Ronald Hayes and mother named Mary Hayes. He has four siblings named, Tracey, Michael, Kevin, Dennis. Sean Hayes got married to Scott Icenogle on 2014.
Sean Hayes went to Glenbard West High School and Illnois State University to completed his education.
Sean Hayes height is 5 feet 11 inches tall and his body weight is 72 kilograms. His body measurements are not known. His wearing shoe size 12 (US). Sean Hayes hair color dark brown and eye color blue.
Sean Hayes Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 26 June 1970
- Birth Place: Glen Ellyn, Illinois, USA
- Age: 49 Years Old
- Birth Name: Sean Patrick Hayes
- Nickname: Sean
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Occupation: Actor, Comedian, Producer
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White/Irish
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Homosexuality
Sean Hayes Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 159 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 72 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 11″
- Height in Meters: 1.80 m
- Shoe Size: 12 (US)
Sean Hayes Family Details
- Father: Ronald Hayes
- Mother: Mary Hayes
- Spouse: Scott Icenogle (m. 2014)
- Children: No
- Siblings: Tracey, Michael, Kevin, Dennis
Sean Hayes Education
- Glenbard West High School, Illinois State University
Sean Hayes Facts
- He is of Irish descent
- He has four older siblings.
- In 2001, he saved a man’s life after he was shot and robbed.
- Currently, he resides in Los Angeles.
- Follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
“They might have a long way to go before truly accepting gay people into their lives, but they have accepted the show into their living rooms each and every week.” – Sean Hayes