Actress Sarah Drew Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography & more. Sarah Drew is an American Actress. She appears in American Television Serials and Films. She famous for her role as Hannah Rogers in the WB family drama series ‘Everwood’ aired from 2004 to 2006 and her role as Dr April Kepener in the ABC medical drama TV series ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ aired from 2009 to 2018.
Sarah Drew was born on 1 October 1980 in Stony Brook, New York, United States. She is the daughter of Charles Drew and Jeannie Drew. She has one brother Allen Drew. Sarah Drew got married to Peter Lanfer on 2002 and they have two children. Sarah Drew studied from The Stony Brook School and the University of Virginia in 2002.
Sarah Drew height 5 feet 4 inch and her weight 54 Kg. Her full body measurements are 34-24-35 inches, including her bra size 32B, waist 24 inch and hip size 35 inch. Her shoe size 7.5 (US) and dress size 4 (US). Her hair color red and eye color dark brown. Read biography of Condola Rashad and Angelina Jolie.
Sarah Drew Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 1 October 1980
- Birth Place: Stony Brook, New York, USA
- Birth Name: Sarah Drew
- Nickname: Sarah
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Occupation: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christian
- Hair Color: Red
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Sarah Drew Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 119 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 4½”
- Height in Meters: 1.64 m
- Body Shape: Banana
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 34-24-35 in (86-61-89 cm)
- Breast Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Waist Size: 24 inches (61 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 32B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
Sarah Drew Family Details
- Father: Charles Drew (Pastor at Emanuel Presbyterian Church)
- Mother: Jeannie Drew (Teacher)
- Spouse/Husband: Peter Lanfer (m. 2002)
- Children: Micah Emmanuel Lanfer, Hannah Mali Rose Lanfer
- Siblings: Allen Drew (Brother) (Pastor at Mt. Airy Community Church)
- Others: Ben McKenzie (Cousin)
Sarah Drew Education
- The Stony Brook School, Stony Brook, New York
- University of Virginia (2002)
Sarah Drew Facts
- She was born to a teacher and Presbyterian pastor, in Stony Brook, New York.
- Her father is a minister.
- She attended The Stony Brook School in Stony Brook, New York.
- She began her career in high school as a voice artist for the hit series Daria.
- Her husband Peter Lanfer is UCLA lecturer.
We Shared About Actress Sarah Drew Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography & more. Please do share this post with your friends.