Athlete Sara Sorribes Tormo Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Bio Details. Sara Sorribes Tormo is a Spanish Professional Tennis Player. She achieved a career-high singles ranking of World No. 46 on April 26, 2021, and a doubles ranking of world No. 40 on February 3, 2020. Turning professional in 2012, Sara has won one singles title and two doubles titles on the WTA Tour, as well as one, doubles title on the WTA Challenger Tour. On the ITF Circuit, she has won ten singles and five doubles titles.
Sara Sorribes Tormo was born on 8 October 1996 in Castellon de la Plana, Spain. She is Unmarried. She has one brother named Pablo.
Sara Sorribes Tormo’s height is 5 feet 10 inches tall and her body weight is 69 kilograms. Her body measurement is 34-25-35 inches. She wearing to be a dress of size 4 US and her shoes size 8 US. Her hair color is brown and her eyes color is blue.
Sara Sorribes Tormo Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: October 8, 1996
- Birth Place: Castellón de la Plana, Spain
- Residence: La Vall d’Uixó, Spain
- Birth Name: Sara Sorribes Tormo
- Nickname: Sara
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Occupation: Tennis player
- Nationality: Spanish
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Sara Sorribes Tormo Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 152 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 69 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9¼”
- Height in Meters: 1.76 m
- Body Build/Type: Athletic
- Body Measurements: 34-25-35 in (86-63.5-89 cm)
- Breast Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Waist Size: 25 inches (63.5 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 32B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
Sara Sorribes Tormo Family Details
- Father: Works in real estate and used to play pro soccer in the past
- Mother: Owns a souvenir shop and also used to be a tennis instructor
- Spouse/Husband: Unmarried
- Children: No
- Siblings: Pablo (Brother)
Sara Sorribes Tormo Education
- Not available
Sara Sorribes Tormo Facts
- She was born on October 8, 1996 in Castellón de la Plana, Spain.
- Her mother owns a souvenir shop and also used to be a tennis instructor, while her father works in real estate and used to play pro soccer in the past.
- Her mother introduced her to the sport at age 6.
- Growing up, Sara enjoyed watching Justine Henin, and now she also admires David Ferrer and Sara Errani.
- She turned professional in 2012.
- She had a career-high junior ranking of No. 33 and won three singles and three doubles titles on the ITF Junior Circuit.
- She was runner-up at the 2013 US Open in doubles, where together with Belinda Bencic, they lost to the Czech duo Barbora Krejčíková & Kateřina Siniaková.
- She won the European Junior Championships, defeating her countrymate Paula Badosa in the final. (2014)
- She made her WTA Tour main-draw debut at the 2015 Rio Open, after making it through the qualifying rounds.
- She made her debut in the 2015 Fed Cup World Group II Play-off and has a win-loss record of 4–3.
- Her favorite shot is volley, while her favorite surface is clay.
- Sara’s favorite tournament is Roland Garros.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Sara Sorribes Tormo Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Bio Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.