Actor Ron Howard Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography, Wiki & more. Ron Howard is an American Filmmaker and Actor. He appears in American TV Series and Films. Ron Howard has an estimated net worth of $160 million dollars. He featured for his roles in TV series, The Andy Griffith Show, Arrested Development, and films, The Music Man, The Courtship of Eddie’s Father, American Graffiti, The Shootist and Grand Thef Auto etc.
Ron Howard was born on 1 March 1954 in Duncan, Oklahoma, United States. Ron Howard is the son of Rance Howard and Jean Speegle Howard. He has a younger brother Clint Howard. Ron Howard got married Cheryl Howard in 1975 and they have four children.
Ron Howard has a height of 5 feet 9 inch and his weight 77 Kg. His other body measurements like his chest, waist and biceps sizes are not known. He has red hair and blue color eyes. Read biography of David Hasselhoff and Deon Cole.
Ron Howard Personal Life
- Date Of Birth: 1 March 1954
- Birth Place: Duncan, Oklahoma, USA
- Birth Name: Ronald William Howard
- Nickname: Unknown
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Occupation: Actor, Filmmaker
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christian
- Hair Color: Red
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Ron Howard Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 170 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 77 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9″
- Height in Meters: 1.75 m
- Shoe Size: Unknown
Ron Howard Family Details
- Father: Rance Howard
- Mother: Jean Speegle Howard
- Spouse: Cheryl Howard (m. 1975)
- Children: Paige Howard, Reed Howard, Bryce Dallas Howard, Jocelyn Howard
- Siblings: Clint Howard (Younger Brother)
Ron Howard Education
- John Burroughs High School (Graduated)
- University of Southern California (Dropped out before graduating)
Ron Howard Facts
- He is the son of actor/director Rance Howard and actress Jean Speegle Howard.
- He attended the University of Southern California to study film, but did not graduate.
- His daughter Bryce Dallas Howard, is also an actress.
- His favorite acting mentors are Andy Griffith and Tom Bosley.
“Once or twice in the height of ‘Happy Days’ excitement, which had more to do with Henry Winkler as The Fonz than ever had to do with me, we were kind of like a boy band for a year or so, and we would go out on personal appearances and feel the limousine rocking, and the grabbing at your clothes and people trying to steal your cap.”– Ron Howard
Guys! these were the useful information of Ron Howard Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography, Wiki details. We hope you found the information you were looking for in this short article. At the same time, we encourage you to read other posts and activities such as commenting. Thank you for visiting our website and invite you again.