TV Star Robin Roberts Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography details. Robin Roberts is an American Television Broadcaster. She is the anchor of ABC’s show “Good Morning America”. She was a sports anchor for local TV and radio stations. She was a sportscaster on ESPN for 15 years She became co-anchor on Good Morning America in 2005. She earned a 2012 Peabody Award.
Robin Roberts was born on 23 November 1960 in Tuskegee, Alabama, United States of America. She is the daughter of Lawrence E. Roberts and Lucimarian Roberts. She has three siblings. Robin Roberts is Unmarried. Robin studied at Pass Christian High School and Southeastern Lousiana University.
Robin Roberts height is around 5 feet 10 inches tall and her body weight is around 66 kilograms. Her body measurement is 35-27-36 inches. She wearing to be a dress of size 8 (US) and her shoe size 8 (US). Her hair color is light brown and her eye color is dark brown.
Robin Roberts Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 23 November 1960
- Birth Place: Tuskegee, Alabama, USA
- Home Town: Pass Christian, Mississippi, USA
- Birth Name: Robin Rene Roberts
- Nickname: Robin
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Occupation: Broadcaster, TV Anchor, Producer, Author, Actress, Former Basketball Player
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: Black (African-American)
- Religion: Christian
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Robin Roberts Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 145.5 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 66 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 10″
- Height in Meters: 1.78 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 35-27-36 in (89-68.5-91.5 cm)
- Breast Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Waist Size: 27 inches (68.5 cm)
- Hips Size: 36 inches (91.5 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
Robin Roberts Family Details
- Father: Lawrence E. Roberts (Tuskegee Airmen pilot)
- Mother: Lucimarian Roberts (Social Worker, Educator, Chairperson of the Mississippi Board of Education)
- Spouse/Husband: Unmarried
- Children: No
- Siblings: Sally-Ann Roberts (Older Sister), Dorothy Roberts McEwen (Older Sister), Lawrence E. Roberts, Jr. (Older Brother)
- Others: Jeremiah Craft (Nephew), Salleigh Theresa (Niece), Lawrence (Nephew)
- Partner: Amber Laign (2005–)
Robin Roberts Education
- Pass Christian High School
- Southeastern Louisiana University
Robin Roberts Facts
- She was born on November 23, 1960 in Tuskegee, Alabama, and grew up in Pass Christian, Mississippi.
- She is of African-American descent.
- Growing up, she played basketball and tennis, among other sports.
- She graduated in 1983 from Southeastern Louisiana University.
- She was a sports anchor and reporter for WAGA-TV (1988-1990).
- She briefly worked as a radio host for the V-103 radio station in 1990.
- In 2005, Robin became co-anchor on Good Morning America.
- She was inducted into the Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame in 2012.
- In 2014, Robin won the Walter Cronkite Award for “Excellence in Journalism”.
- She was inducted into the Sports Broadcasting Hall of Fame as the class of 2016.
Dear Readers, We Shared About TV Star Robin Roberts Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography & more. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.